Uplifting advice from hidden realms

Bewitch

Uplifting advice to guide your path

Feedback and exchange

Much love

Bewitch xx

GotH

I'll exchange with you.. :)

Okay so normally I'm a really easy going, free spirited, kind person but someone really threw me off my path today. What was I supposed to learn from today's event?

Bewitch

I'll exchange with you.. :)

Okay so normally I'm a really easy going, free spirited, kind person but someone really threw me off my path today. What was I supposed to learn from today's event?

The Eagle king

The eagle king challenges you to look at the events from a bigger picture. If you can't see the trees for the Forrest stand back for a while and think. Perhaps it's time to speak to an outsider they might see the things that you don't. Even if things aren't going the way you expect remember there's always reasons for that.

The winged ones.

Give your hopes and fears to spirit they are always watching and helping you down your path. Even if you think sometimes they aren't there they are always intervening on the things that go on around you. They give you the power to heal and transform.

Bewitch xx

GotH

The Eagle king

The eagle king challenges you to look at the events from a bigger picture. If you can't see the trees for the Forrest stand back for a while and think. Perhaps it's time to speak to an outsider they might see the things that you don't. Even if things aren't going the way you expect remember there's always reasons for that.

The winged ones.

Give your hopes and fears to spirit they are always watching and helping you down your path. Even if you think sometimes they aren't there they are always intervening on the things that go on around you. They give you the power to heal and transform.

Bewitch xx

Okay yes I get this. I *tried* to help out an elderly person today but was met with such unappreciative, embarrassing bitterness. I guess it must be difficult being old and cranky. I like the idea of not soaking up the bitterness unto myself and allowing Spirit to handle it. I'll do my best to remember that when I'm met with opposing energies next time.

Did you have a question or a focus?

Bewitch

Okay yes I get this. I *tried* to help out an elderly person today but was met with such unappreciative, embarrassing bitterness. I guess it must be difficult being old and cranky. I like the idea of not soaking up the bitterness unto myself and allowing Spirit to handle it. I'll do my best to remember that when I'm met with opposing energies next time.

Did you have a question or a focus?

What can I do just now to make myself feel a bit more spiritual if that makes sense to you lol

Bewitch xx

GotH

What can I do just now to make myself feel a bit more spiritual if that makes sense to you lol

Bewitch xx
I had to share the pic of the card from this gorgeous deck called Divine Circus Oracle..

Dark Harlequin

You seem to be in the dark right now. Experiment with thinking in ways that you normally wouldn't. Let go of some of the things you have normally been doing (they obviously aren't working anymore) and try something completely different. When you do this, be prepared to expect the unexpected. Things are about to change for you!

Bewitch

I had to share the pic of the card from this gorgeous deck called Divine Circus Oracle..

Dark Harlequin

You seem to be in the dark right now. Experiment with thinking in ways that you normally wouldn't. Let go of some of the things you have normally been doing (they obviously aren't working anymore) and try something completely different. When you do this, be prepared to expect the unexpected. Things are about to change for you!

Oh wow thank you so much what a beautiful card that is I love it will have to look into this deck! :)

Thank you so much for your time

** I am trying meditating at the moment but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Much love

Bewitch xx

pdmishh

Hi bewitch, I'm around for feedback and an exchange if I may sit?

I could definitely use some guidance on my path currently, thank you

RNDeanna

Hi Bewitch,
I don't believe I've sat for/with you before. Could you tell me how to establish a relationship with my second daughter?

Best,
RND

Eva4

I would like an uplifting message as well. Anything in general is fine. I will exchange with you using my Plutonian oracle if you like.