What deck has that beautiful Sun card?

TwoMagicLovers

Hi all,

A long time ago, I paid to have a Tarot reading done (I know I know, bad idea...) and the image of the Sun card caught my eye. It's a picture of a smiling child looking up with his arms extended and what must have been a rainbow in the sky. I have a faint picture of it in my head but it's hard to describe. Does anyone know what deck I'm talking about? I know it's not the Rider-Waite.

Thanks!

--Two Magic Lovers

Briarfoote

Hmm... not too much to go on.
Was the child seated on a horse?
Were the colors especially bright (stained glass like), or softer?
Was there a face in the sun itself?
Was the image very realistic or simplified?

I came across a site that had the Moon card for a series of different decks. Might be nice to use the set of cards as image reference.

slinky_jo

Quote:Briarfoote (23 Jan, 2002 09:39):
I came across a site that had the Moon card for a series of different decks. Might be nice to use the set of cards as image reference.

OOh OOh! Where???!!! what a beautiful idea for a site...

purplelady

I'll bet it's this site:

http://www.tarotmoon.com

there's some nice tarot spreads there too :) .

slinky_jo

... thanks purplelady - that is a really lovely site - i love looking at new sites!!

Briarfoote

Yep, that was it. I always liked the moon card.

kayne

Now... if only there was a site showing examples of lots of different Sun Cards we could help you a little better TML...
(I tried searching on Google but didn't come up with any decent sites...)
K.

StormCloud

I didn't see it here :( , but here's a site that shows you all the cards for 52 different decks - if you click on the pics they'll open up a bigger window.

silvereye

I believe the deck you're talking about is Morgan Greer tarot or Hanson Roberts.