Why do I keep hearing this?

PeopleWillBeYou

So recently I keep hearing a male person calling my name. This used to happen last year but it stopped but I think it started back. May be I'm just crazy or something, but I decided to see if it is my imagination or what.

I asked the cards why I keep hearing a male person calling my name?

Anchor - Dog - Mice - Birds - Man

Its strange to see the mice in the middle as I can't recall losing anything or anyone recently.. (maybe) but it's also interesting because some days back someone thought a guy lost me or something.. I couldn't really answer that though.

Anchor + man - a stable man that is in my life?

Dog + birds - friend/friendship that communicates alot.

Anchor + dog; may mean a long term friendship that is stable.

Dog + mice; a friendship/friend that was lost.

Mice + birds; I'm not so sure but may be it indicates that there are worry or loss regarding communications.

Birds + man, a man that talks alot.

Can anyone else think of what the cards are saying?

D Sparkles

Mice can also mean that someone is missing someone or something. It could also indicate some sort of stress. Is it possible you're being missed by a man?

PeopleWillBeYou

Mice can also mean that someone is missing someone or something. It could also indicate some sort of stress. Is it possible you're being missed by a man?

Thanks! It's possible, very so. Now it make more sense with it being "miss".. I was thinking stress or worry, but didn't know for sure if it meant that. :)