Will he ask me out?

beekie

Will B.C ask me out?

He is a fitness instructor of a program I just joined and I can't help but notice a little vibe.

I read my lenormand from left to right, sentence style and pulled

Letter, Anchor, Rider

Letter is informing of written communication of some sort. Perhaps a text or email. We have not exchanged phone numbers though

Anchor is my "staying put" card. To me this is saying our current communication won't be changing much.

Rider though is where I am confused because this does talk of a message or messenger, good news.

I kind of want to read this as a 'yes' because the anchor might be more of a delay rather than being stuck. I also read anchor could mean 'work' then this layout would be telling me our interaction will be 'work' (student and teacher) related.

Ugh! Not sure which way this goes.

CosmicBeing

Will B.C ask me out?

He is a fitness instructor of a program I just joined and I can't help but notice a little vibe.

I read my lenormand from left to right, sentence style and pulled

Letter, Anchor, Rider

Letter is informing of written communication of some sort. Perhaps a text or email. We have not exchanged phone numbers though

Anchor is my "staying put" card. To me this is saying our current communication won't be changing much.

Rider though is where I am confused because this does talk of a message or messenger, good news.

I kind of want to read this as a 'yes' because the anchor might be more of a delay rather than being stuck. I also read anchor could mean 'work' then this layout would be telling me our interaction will be 'work' (student and teacher) related.

Ugh! Not sure which way this goes.

I see it as everything is anchored.. nothing is moving. yes the anchor can be picked up the the ship will move once again, but I see it as a block between Letter and Rider

The letter is not going to sent out for there to be News/new information/movement.

Whatever message he has to give is not leaving him.

The letter and the New information is staying put.

littlestar

I would read it to mean:

Letter + Anchor + Rider

The anchor would be read first, given it's the central card, often this card is read as being "tied down" or grounded somewhere and for this reading I don't really view it as it not happening (him asking you out) as it is flanked by the letter, which indicates some news coming your way and the rider which is also a message of sorts coming your way from this person in question. I am likely to read it more as he will ask you out but there will be some delays around it as he is looking to anchor himself more before proceeding.

beekie

Thanks littlestar and CosmicBeing!

This actually brings me to a follow up question. If I typically read left to right, should the central card still be the focal card?

littlestar

This actually brings me to a follow up question. If I typically read left to right, should the central card still be the focal card?

We all read differently but in a pull like this I always read the central card as having more impact than the other cards. I then read the cards individually from left to right and then the combinations.

ana luisa

Can I ask you which direction is the Rider going, right or left ?

scorpiogirl

Maybe I am a romantic but I think this is a yes :).

CosmicBeing

Central card is always indicative of the central energy... unless you read lenormand different.

I still read left to right... i just look at central card to see what the theme of the reading might be.

Which card would you make the focal card.

usually if you just shuffle and let the cards land how they do.. the middle card is going to be focal card...

if you say took out the heart card and sat it where-ever in the layout.. you can make that your focal.

But focal cards whether pre-chosen or not is usually the middle card.
But, in the end it's your cards.. figure out the reading style that suites you best.. if you feel first card is always the focal card.. that is perfectly fine.

Rules in a divination system are just the foundation.. overtime you make it your own.