3 x 5 card lenormand readings

littlestar

I have my gilded reverie deck with me and would like to give THREE people a FIVE card reading each in EXCHANGE for the SAME and feedback.
Exchanges to be completed within the next 3 hours please.
Please post your question.

1. pageofswords9110 - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

2. CosmicBeing - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

3. Bonny - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

pageofswords9110

How would working at TLR go if i was to take the position ?

CosmicBeing

I would like to ask about myself and my studies... any information or advice you could glean from the cards pulled.

littlestar

How would working at TLR go if i was to take the position ?

House (4) + Letter (27) + Mountain (21) + Book (26) + Child (13)

3 neutral cards - house, letter and book.
1 negative - mountain
1 positive - child

First off we have an equal balance of negative and positive cards which indicates to me there could be as many positives as there are negatives to this position.

The central card being the MOUNTAIN carries more weight than the rest of the cards as it is the centre card and it does indicate that this position is surrounded by obstacles and a general feeling of always needing to work harder to make a good impression on those around. Put simply it just feels like that although there will be positive aspects to the position it will be an uphill battle most of the time. Whatever the position entails it is looking like it's demanding and competitive and something not to be taken lightly.

Individual cards:

House - Home based business / work related to houses

Letter - Information coming regarding work / resumes - paper work related to work

Book - Learning for the job

Child - new opening for a job / education related work

Combination cards

House + Letter - Contracts around the home

Letter + Mountain - Delayed message / blockages

Mountain + Book - Hidden information / not yet known

Book + Child - student / studying / learning

Mirroring cards

House + Child - Day care / Home / New venture from house

Letter + Book - report of types

Putting this reading together I am going to say that this position you are enquiring about has something to do with education/learning/teaching.
Whilst this is something that you really desire to do and n doubt would be good at, there are things about the position that are not yet known or revealed to you, but will be in due course that may change how you view the position. It's not entirely negative, as it does show it's am opening for you but it has a feel of not being enjoyable or lasting success for the longer term.

Does this resonate with you?

Please can you tell me:
How will my solo PH business go, financially?

littlestar

I would like to ask about myself and my studies... any information or advice you could glean from the cards pulled.

Tree (5) + Rider (1) + Ring (25) + Mountain (21) + Clover (2)

2 neutral cards ( tree + ring)

2 positive cards (rider + clover)

1 negative card (mountain)

Central card..
The ring is the central card and carries more weight than the other cards.I am reading this card to mean that this is not your first attempt at your studies. It looks like you have been here before and have a feeling of going around in circles really trying to pin point something or make sense of something. It's not negative but just a little repetitive and frustrating at times.

Individual cards

Tree - Health / Spiritual / Past

Rider - News / energy / activity / end of stagnation

Mountain - Delays / obstacles

Clover - luck / optimism

Combination cards

Tree + Rider - Health message / health studies

Rider + Ring - renewed commitment

Ring + Mountain - delays / going in circles

Mountain + Clover - improvement / opportunity after difficult time / luck

Mirroring cards

Tree + Clover - Health improvements / good health

Rider + Mountain - delayed news / news that create obstacles

Putting the reading together I am going to say that your studies are quite significant and quite deeply rooted and pertaining to health and maybe even spiritual growth and evolution.
It seems there are some struggles and setbacks around this but I see the struggles coming more from within rather than external.
However it is looking like that will change for you rather soon. A burst of inspiration and renewed energy will help you make a choice and see this through.

Does this make sense?

Please can you tell me what will D reply with or be thinking if I enquired about his relationship status?

CosmicBeing

Tree (5) + Rider (1) + Ring (25) + Mountain (21) + Clover (2)

2 neutral cards ( tree + ring)

2 positive cards (rider + clover)

1 negative card (mountain)

Central card..
The ring is the central card and carries more weight than the other cards.I am reading this card to mean that this is not your first attempt at your studies. It looks like you have been here before and have a feeling of going around in circles really trying to pin point something or make sense of something. It's not negative but just a little repetitive and frustrating at times.

Individual cards

Tree - Health / Spiritual / Past

Rider - News / energy / activity / end of stagnation

Mountain - Delays / obstacles

Clover - luck / optimism

Combination cards

Tree + Rider - Health message / health studies

Rider + Ring - renewed commitment

Ring + Mountain - delays / going in circles

Mountain + Clover - improvement / opportunity after difficult time / luck

Mirroring cards

Tree + Clover - Health improvements / good health

Rider + Mountain - delayed news / news that create obstacles

Putting the reading together I am going to say that your studies are quite significant and quite deeply rooted and pertaining to health and maybe even spiritual growth and evolution.
It seems there are some struggles and setbacks around this but I see the struggles coming more from within rather than external.
However it is looking like that will change for you rather soon. A burst of inspiration and renewed energy will help you make a choice and see this through.

Does this make sense?

Well I have Health issues that affect my studies. So it is good health improvements will happen. I had to take my pain medicine today.

It is good improvement are on the horizon. I've had some bumps in the road. But, i'm returning.

The going in circles might be related to my health too. I always feel like' i'm in a repetitive state at times health or just life can seem repetitive to me. It is really anxiety I feel lately.

Just good I'll conquer the mountain.

The Rider + Mountain might be delayed news in the sense that it is hard to get in to see a doctor these days lol.

Thanx for the reading.

Doing yours now. I hope this feedback was helpful.

CosmicBeing

Exchange

Please can you tell me what will D reply with or be thinking if I enquired about his relationship status?

Key-Mice-Man-Clover-Sun
Quint=9 bouquet

Well I think it is so cool the gentleman card is the focal card.. i didn't put him down like that. i just let the cards fall as they will.

So
Overall energy
Man+Bouquet
He will give a positive answer... This could be a yes or just that he won't be nasty or rude about it.

Mirror
So the Answer he will give is of happiness/success (key+sun)
But there is looks to be a stressful reunion or reconciliation here. (Mice+Clover)

Left to Right
To me this Answer will be a stressful or anxiety inducing one. (Key+Mice)
This man is dealing with stress or your inquiring about it will give him anxiety(Mice+Man)
This man might not truly be with someone but is trying to bring a reunion with a person(Man+Clover)
A successful reunion(Clover+Sun)

Overall
I think this man is going to tell you that he is interested in someone... this person is most likely in his past. But, that he is looking to reconnect with a person. You asking him will probably induce some anxiety. I think most likely because he worries about if he can even create a reunion with a person he desires to be with.

The Answer might be stressful for you because you might have wanted to hear something else or Giving you the answer will be stressful for him.

To me it looks like he doesn't really want to talk about it... because he has a lot of fears and worries.

Let me know if this makes any sense.

Bonny

Hi Littlestar!

My q:

How does C feel about our conversation today?

Yours?

littlestar

Well I have Health issues that affect my studies. So it is good health improvements will happen. I had to take my pain medicine today.

It is good improvement are on the horizon. I've had some bumps in the road. But, i'm returning.

The going in circles might be related to my health too. I always feel like' i'm in a repetitive state at times health or just life can seem repetitive to me. It is really anxiety I feel lately.

Just good I'll conquer the mountain.

The Rider + Mountain might be delayed news in the sense that it is hard to get in to see a doctor these days lol.

Thanx for the reading.

Doing yours now. I hope this feedback was helpful.

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad the reading resonated with you. If it's health issues that are getting in the way of your studies, the cards look positive for some healing so you can get back to what it is you really want to do. Best of luck with your health. I know all to well what being sick feels like ((hugs)).