Horary Round 4 Readings and Feedback

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:

So your financial position is good, as far as the purchase goes. Jupiter is also placed in the eleventh House of hopes, ambition and motivation, so that too is a good sign.
yes we are having financial backing though not much but resonable enough to buy a house in distant suburb.

Let's look at the House. It's signified by the ruler of the IC, Venus. Venus is in Scorpio, where it is in detriment and also peregrine. So the house has problems (even if you don't know it yet), possibly related to water in some way - damp, built on 'boggy' ground or near stagnant water are possibilities but you should investigate carefully for ANY problems with this house.
yes the house is having problems...its on the last floor of the building and usually last floor means rain water leaking in during monsoon and extreme heat during summer also the area is not accessible easily by common public transport so you are very right.

The Vendor is signified by the ruler of the Descendant - in this case Saturn, through Capricorn. Saturn is in its exaltation of Libra and placed in the fourth House - which suggests that the vendor is still living in the property.
the vendor as managed to sell out all the flats except two flats which are on the top floor of this under construction building he is not living there its a under construction site.

The vendor's financial situation is shown by the eighth house ruler - again this is Capricorn on the cusp, and for the same reason I'll use the planet in exaltation in Capricorn - Mars, to represent the vendor's finances. Mars is in Sagittarius, in it's own Terms but placed in the sixth House and 'Under the beams' - within 17.5 degrees of the Sun. The vendor's finances are not particularly good and as the Sun is moving faster than Mars, Mars is heading into combustion, so the future for the vendor's finances is getting worse.
dont know much about this vendor just know that he is decreasing the price to sell off this flat.
The vendor probably wants to sell, assuming they can find somewhere else to live and you are in a position to pay the price. The Moon is also moving to a sextile with Saturn, so a deal is a strong possibility - you will get it if you want it.
ya right we will get if we want to but then there are so many drawbacks there.
Please check the house thoroughly before buying - there are problems somewhere but it might not necessarily be bad enough not to buy. As you are more powerful than the seller, you could get the price reduced and still buy, if those problems show up.
like i said earlier there are problems there and we can search for better houses then breaking our head over this property but we are tired of searching now.
A couple of final points - As the chart is cast for a New Moon, the Part of Fortune is conjunct the Ascendant - Fortune is with you, BUT the South Node is also near the Ascendant, and that is an affliction - however, it is 5 degrees away and also separating, so hopefully it's not going to cause trouble. It is however another reason to be careful.

You're in a strong position, simply be careful and things should work out fine. Rushing things and not checking the house might well leave you having bought something you would rather not have bought.
definitely i agree with you rushing things and not checking will bring lot of cf regret.

Thank you for the wonderful reading but you did not mention whether we will be able to buy HOUSE WITHIN NEXT 6 months OR NOT.

namaste

divan

Minderwiz said:
The chat is cast during the hour of the Moon and has Taurus rising, where the Moon is exalted. I therefore take the chart to be radical and worthy of judgement. You are signified by Venus, ruler of Taurua. Venus is placed in the last degree of Libra where it still has essential dignity but it is slow and placed in the sixth House, which is traditionally associated with sorrow, but also with servants (and therefore employees). So you might be primarily unhappy or primarily an employee (or indeed both) as far as the chart is concerned - which might be what prompted the question.

The Job (employer) is signified by the tenth House - Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. Saturn in turn is placed in the sixth in Libra where it is exalted. The job might well be a good one but it might not make you happy. Saturn in Capricorn is a good symbol for restriction and control - so the job might be seen as restricting your progress (or the employer might have that role).

Your earnings are signified by the second House - Gemini, ruled by Mercury. Mercury is in terrible shape being in its Detriment and Peregrine. It is also placed in the eighth House. So at the moment I would think that your earnings are not good - a further prompt for the question.

That brings me to the real question here - should you look for another job?

One argument for that might be Venus' position on the cusp of Scorpio - a sign that you might be about to leave. But Venus is slow, so a departure from the job is not so imminent, moreover the move into Scorpio would still leave Venus in the sixth but with much less essential dignity - indeed Scorpio is Venus' Detriment. So my feeling is that if you leave now (or in the very near future) you will be worse off, at least in terms of an outlet for your abilities.

The Moon, which is the co-significator in a Horary is on the cusp of the sixth and Peregrine. there's nothing on offer from her and for a successful outcome the Moon really needs to be strong.

The reading is for the immediate future - the here and now - and the answer is very probably that you would be best staying put. Things will change but change now is frying pan to fire.

Hope this helps.

thank you Minderwiz for the reading. It definitely helps. Looks like I'm staying put because I don't have a choice :(

I'm 100% commission thus the money situation is horrible until I get a sale. Yet I am being given an opportunity no one else is giving me. I'd like to get at least one sale before leaving and actually might have to before someone will look at me seriously for employment.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
Thank you for the wonderful reading but you did not mention whether we will be able to buy HOUSE WITHIN NEXT 6 months OR NOT.

namaste

Well You are ABLE to buy this house and within the period = whether you SHOULD is a separate issue, but you are clearly aware of the problems with the house and you might also be able to get a further reduction in the price, as I think the Vendor needs the money quickly.

A second property is a possibility, the Moon is in a dual sign in Sagittarius and Jupiter (your Money) is also in a dual sign (Pisces) - However the fourth House is not a dual sign (Libra) if it had been I'd have said there's another property out there which you can both find and afford within the period.

As it is, it still may happen the chances are good but not strong enough to say more than that.

Ana's Song

Minderwiz sorry about the lateness of feedback. I have to say though, this is a much deeper reading than I was expecting so am glad to have had the time to mull over this as well.

Minderwiz said:
I've kept the reading to the shorter period you mention. Horaries only tend to work for longer periods in things which by their nature are long term - house purcahses, legal cases, so my comments only apply to the next six months

The chart was cast during the hour of Mercury and has Capricorn rising, making Saturn Lord of the Ascendant and your significator. Both Mercury and Saturn have rulerships in the Air and Earth Triplicities, so there is an indication that the chart is radical.
Well I am sun Saturn, moon Aquarius, Sag rising, and Capricorn Mercury and the chart you attached actually looks very similar to my natal chart - lots of empty houses. Thought you might smile at the parallel, I know I did!

Minderwiz said:
Saturn signifies you and is placed in Libra where it has exaltation and is the Air Triplicity ruler in a Day chart such as this. So Saturn is strong - a good sign. Not so good is it's placement in the eighth House. One of the reasons the eighth is seen as unfortunate is that it is inconjunct from both the Ascendant and Descendant. In the tradition this was termed a 'non-beholding' aspect - literally and symbolically meaning that a planet in that house could not be seen from the Ascendant/Descendant axis. I interpret that placement as suggesting that the querent (you) is out of sight (and possibly out of mind) by the quesited (the Descendant is the cusp of the seventh House of relationships, partnerships and the significant other person.
Natally I am Saturn in Libra too so the coincidences keep mounting. I am definitely out of sight of the ex-bf at the moment, and having no other romantic prospects on the horizon, this is ringing true :)

Minderwiz said:
The ruler of the Descendant is the Moon, which is also placed in the eighth in the last degree of Virgo. There is no aspect between the Moon and Saturn and the Moon is applying to an aspect with Mercury (a square). That suggests that nothing will come of the question. However it is not the only testimony that I can consider.

The Astrologer, John Frawley, suggests using the Sun, as a co-significator of the male and Venus as a cosignificator of the female in relationship questions. In the other relationship horaries in this thread, using those would make no difference to the reading (they do not add any forming aspect between significators) In your case they do make a difference.

If I use the Sun for him, I find that the Sun is applying to a sextile with Saturn and thus holds out some chance of a positive outcome. I do have some reservations. The Sun is not in any dignity of Saturn (which would indicate some interest in the relationship on his part) and though it is in the Terms of Venus (your other significator) this by no means signifies the strength of desire I would want to see in a romantic relationship.
Yet another coincidence - he is a sun Leo!

Minderwiz said:
A little more worrying is that Saturn is not in any dignity of the Sun (indeed it's in its detriment), nor is it in any dignity of the Moon. There doesn't seem to be a romantic drive there. Is it possible that it's the idea of the relationship that interests you and your heart is not fully committed to the idea, or simply, you are not yet ready to take this step? Both Saturn and Venus are in their own dignities (indeed the have a mutual reception) - your focus is heavily on yourself. I'm not trying to be 'hard' here - I don't want you to try and take a step that is not right for you at this time. Your question seems to be too much prompted by your forthcoming 30th - don't be misled by age. My mother was 35 when she got married, my wife 32 and my daughter 31 - it will come, don't rush it.
Well, any romantic drive is really more focused on my ex-boyfriend. So I am definitely not in possession of a heart that's free to give to someone else other than him. Nor equipped at present to handle someone else's heart with the due care and consideration it deserves :) I usually do get a bit down around my birthday and with a milestone birthday coming up next year, I was wondering what's potentially in store for me. The focus that is heavily on myself is probably due to me doing a lot of deep work (I think I'm in the middle of my Saturn return to boot, need to check with my psychotherapist-astrologer :)) so your comment about being 'hard' isn't harsh at all. It just seems as if I have been in a dissatisfied rut all year and a lot of it is linked to the romantic aspect of my life, so was wondering if anything with forward momentum/positive was in store. It's hard when everyone keeps saying things will get better, or that I am doing better, and yet I feel no tangible evidence of this at all. For a partnership to materialise by my 30th would just be a nice bonus, the cherry on top so to speak.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Well You are ABLE to buy this house and within the period = whether you SHOULD is a separate issue, but you are clearly aware of the problems with the house and you might also be able to get a further reduction in the price, as I think the Vendor needs the money quickly.

A second property is a possibility, the Moon is in a dual sign in Sagittarius and Jupiter (your Money) is also in a dual sign (Pisces) - However the fourth House is not a dual sign (Libra) if it had been I'd have said there's another property out there which you can both find and afford within the period.

As it is, it still may happen the chances are good but not strong enough to say more than that.
Another house offer as come up...lets see where this chase leads too.

Minderwiz

Reading for cherryberry

cherryberry said:
hi minderwiz, this sounds interesting! I have a question as well if you are still taking them. Will there be any romantic relationship opportunities for me in the next 7 months?

The chart has Gemini rising, so you are signified by Mercury. Mercury is placed in the seventh House, which indicates that you are indeed looking for a partnership but by it's very placement in Sagittarius, Mercury is essentially weak, being in detriment, which perhaps shows that you can become vulnerable, as a result. Accidentally it is strong through being angular and direct (though oriental) overall Mercury is fairly strong. The chart therefore confirms that you are looking for a relationship, the issue now is whether the 'other party' is interested.

The possible partner is signified by Jupiter, ruler of Sagittarius. Jupiter is in Pisces, his own sign so is essentially strong. Accidentally he is placed in the eleventh house of hopes and friends - so he may be a current friend or acquaintance for, or simply signifies your hopes. The eleventh house is a fairly strong placement and Jupiter is both direct and oriental, so Jupiter is much stronger by essential dignity and a little stronger by accidental dignity. He is more likely to initiate any relationship than you are. However, Jupiter is not in any of the dignities of Mercury, which does not look good especially as Mercury is applying to a square aspect with Jupiter.

John Frawley uses an additional set of significators in relationship questions, The Sun as a co-significator for the male, and Venus as a co-significator of the female. Now in this chart Venus is in an exact trine to Jupiter, and Jupiter is in the sign of Venus' exaltation.

Now assuming you are female, that suggests there will be a relationship - probably one which is very strong on a physical level but it's unlikely to last. It should be fun whilst it lasts though. At the moment you are probably a bit low and you want some security and stability in your life. If this is so, then I don't see this relationship providing it (assuming it comes off) so be a little careful.

OK, if I have correctly assigned Venus to you, you are likely to have a very good chance of a relationship in the period under consideration - it's likely to be a very strong physical attraction but I don't see it as a long term relationship.

Attachments

• cherryberry Horary.jpg
    cherryberry Horary.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 117

Minderwiz

Reading for NamasteIndia

NamasteIndia said:
namaste minderwiz,

if you would be still taking a question then i want to ask
i booked a flat today at K. area im little worried what is going to happen because i have already given the token amount for this flat and remaining payment is huge
please can you do a reading and let me know
My question 'Will i be able to own this flat finally?'

The first chart I cast for this question had Saturn on the Descendant - which is usually taken to mean that the Astrologer's judgement will be prone to error. I therefore cast a second chart, some hours later but I think the original consideration should be remembered.

The chart is cast for the hour of Mercury on the day of Mercury. It has Leo rising, so your significator is the Sun.. These two planets do not share any triplicity, so the doubts raised by chart I have not been dispelled.

I take your use of 'booked' and 'token amount' to mean that you have at least put a deposit on the flat even if you have not yet signed a final agreement.

The Sun is in the fifth House in Capricorn, the house of his opponent Saturn. Although the Sun has a mutual reception by Face with Mars, exalted in Capricorn, but the mutual reception is a very weak one. The Sun therefore is not essentially strong, and the placement in the fifth adds little to the strength. So you are not strongly placed in this agreement for a flat. You also want the landlord, or at least his flat.

The landlord is represented by Saturn ruler of Aquarius on the Descendant. Saturn is placed in Libra, where he is exalted, and in the third House. Essentially Saturn is much stronger than the Sun, which suggests the owner of the flat is much stronger than you (especially as you have signed the contract). In terms of accidental dignity Saturn is not quite as well placed but overall is the stronger planet.

The flat itself is signified by Mars ruler of the IC. Mars is essentially quite strong, being in his exaltation and terms. So the flat is in very good condition for the money. Mars has just entered combustion but rather than treat this as a debility, I'll say it indicates your new control over the flat, as you are signified by the Sun. So if you can hang onto this flat it will be well worth it.

Your own income and financial means is signified by Mercury ruler of the second House. Mercury is on the cusp of the fifth, in its detriment of Sagittarius. You are right to have concerns about your ability to afford the flat. Jupiter, Mercury's dispositor rules the eighth, which in this reading is the resources and finance of the landlord/flat owner. If you have taken out a loan or mortgage then he controls it, if you are paying rent then the rent is much to his benefit and in the latter case you will find it difficult to also save money to buy the flat. Mercury does sextile Jupiter, but in this case one should not take that as showing anything more than your income easily flowing into the Landlord's bank account. Mercury also sextiles Venus, ruler of the MC and your employer/career - if you like these two sextiles add up to 'easy come (from your work) easy go (to the landlord)'.

Saturn and Jupiter are not in any dignities of the Sun, so I don't see any sympathy for you if you have problems with rent/mortgage. Indeed Saturn and the Sun are in an applying square. If you have simply put a deposit down, but not yet signed the final contract, then I feel that the contract will not be finalised, more likely because you pull out, though possibly because the owner puts up the price. If you have signed the final contract, then you will have difficulties paying for this flat. Either way I would suggest you seek financial advice over this matter.

Attachments

• NamasteIndia Horary 3.jpg
    NamasteIndia Horary 3.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 102

scorpiogirl

Minderwiz said:
Don't rush into anything in the next 6 months and better still wait for 12, UNLESS 'he' comes to you

Good luck
wanted to update. he contacted me. hope everything goes well. so far i think things are good. i am happy but still shoudl take it slow, so many things need to be said and heard. we have not yet talk face to face, yet! thank you again.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
The first chart I cast for this question had Saturn on the Descendant - which is usually taken to mean that the Astrologer's judgement will be prone to error. I therefore cast a second chart, some hours later but I think the original consideration should be remembered.

The chart is cast for the hour of Mercury on the day of Mercury. It has Leo rising, so your significator is the Sun.. These two planets do not share any triplicity, so the doubts raised by chart I have not been dispelled.

I take your use of 'booked' and 'token amount' to mean that you have at least put a deposit on the flat even if you have not yet signed a final agreement.

The Sun is in the fifth House in Capricorn, the house of his opponent Saturn. Although the Sun has a mutual reception by Face with Mars, exalted in Capricorn, but the mutual reception is a very weak one. The Sun therefore is not essentially strong, and the placement in the fifth adds little to the strength. So you are not strongly placed in this agreement for a flat. You also want the landlord, or at least his flat.

The landlord is represented by Saturn ruler of Aquarius on the Descendant. Saturn is placed in Libra, where he is exalted, and in the third House. Essentially Saturn is much stronger than the Sun, which suggests the owner of the flat is much stronger than you (especially as you have signed the contract). In terms of accidental dignity Saturn is not quite as well placed but overall is the stronger planet.

The flat itself is signified by Mars ruler of the IC. Mars is essentially quite strong, being in his exaltation and terms. So the flat is in very good condition for the money. Mars has just entered combustion but rather than treat this as a debility, I'll say it indicates your new control over the flat, as you are signified by the Sun. So if you can hang onto this flat it will be well worth it.

Your own income and financial means is signified by Mercury ruler of the second House. Mercury is on the cusp of the fifth, in its detriment of Sagittarius. You are right to have concerns about your ability to afford the flat. Jupiter, Mercury's dispositor rules the eighth, which in this reading is the resources and finance of the landlord/flat owner. If you have taken out a loan or mortgage then he controls it, if you are paying rent then the rent is much to his benefit and in the latter case you will find it difficult to also save money to buy the flat. Mercury does sextile Jupiter, but in this case one should not take that as showing anything more than your income easily flowing into the Landlord's bank account. Mercury also sextiles Venus, ruler of the MC and your employer/career - if you like these two sextiles add up to 'easy come (from your work) easy go (to the landlord)'.

Saturn and Jupiter are not in any dignities of the Sun, so I don't see any sympathy for you if you have problems with rent/mortgage. Indeed Saturn and the Sun are in an applying square. If you have simply put a deposit down, but not yet signed the final contract, then I feel that the contract will not be finalised, more likely because you pull out, though possibly because the owner puts up the price. If you have signed the final contract, then you will have difficulties paying for this flat. Either way I would suggest you seek financial advice over this matter.
I have paid earnest amount for this flat its a huge amount. The contract as not been signed.
The flat is in a good location but underconstruction and possession will be given around november
the overall monthly installment and EMI will be exhorbiant and we will have to go across our throat to pay the amount.
i will let you know finally whatever happens. presently we have taken a temporary halt

thank you for your effort and reading

god bless.

Minderwiz

SilentBreeze said:
Hi Minderwiz,

My question is this. I graduate this May and so I am beginning my search for a full time job. I would like to know where I should be looking to get the most beneficial result, and what sort of prospects there will be for me.
Clarification
SilentBreeze said:
I mean which method, for example should I just be looking at listings, or asking particular contacts. Although geographic location is something I am looking at as well so can that be part of the question as well?

This is the third attempt at a radical chart, so please bear in mind that there is some doubt. The chart is cast at the hour of Mars, and has Virgo rising, making Mercury Lord of the Ascendant. Mars and Mercury share no triplicity, which casts further doubt on the radicality of the chart.

With Virgo rising you are signified by Mercury, a good significator for a 'student' awaiting qualification. Mercury is in Sagittarius, it's detriment so is essentially weak (which suggests that the employment market is a buyers' market) but Mercury is in the fourth House and so is angular which puts you in a good position for the job market and further enhanced by being direct and not under the Sun's beams. Its only accidental debility is that it is oriental. Overall despite the job market being a buyer's market you are well placed to be successful.

The issue is getting that job. Looking at the tenth, it is ruled by Mercury too, with the cusp being in Gemini. That is good preliminary indicator that things will go well.

Mercury is squared by its ruler, Jupiter, who rules the fourth and seventh Houses. Jupiter is in Pisces and is itself angular in the fourth. Jupiter is stronger in dignity than Mercury and I take that as further evidence of your weakness relative to the job market..

Where should you look for the job?

Clearly Mercurial sources are important - with Mercury in the fourth, you might use your home internet connection and search for jobs online.as perhaps your primary source, Mercury is in the sign and triplicity of Jupiter, so Jovian characteristics must have relevance - Jupiter is large and expansive, so look for very prominent sources as your second line of attack. Jupiter rules and is placed in the seventh House so 'other people' may help - that is people who are not friends or relatives. Lastly, with Mercury placed in the fourth, your parents, especially your father may prove useful.

In terms of geographical direction, I would use several indicators, following Lilly:

The sign of the Ascendant - Virgo, which is South by West
The sign of the ruler of the Ascendant - Sagittarius which is East by South
The sign on the IC - Sagittarius East by South
The sign of the ruler of the IC - Jupiter in Pisces, which is North by West
The sign of the Moon - Pisces which is North by West
The sign on the Tenth cusp - Gemini - West by South
The sign of the ruler of the tenth - Sagittarius - East by South

So

North = 2
South = 5
East = 3
West =4

So the most probable direction is South West.

Attachments

• SilentBreeze Horary.jpg
    SilentBreeze Horary.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 91