Horary Round 4 Readings and Feedback

love.actually

Minderwiz said:
Hope your head survives the reading LOL

The chart is cast during the hour of Venus, and has Gemini rising. The
Ascendant ruler is Mercury, and as Venus is the ruler of the Air Triplicity by night I take the chart to be radical, given both Venus and Mercury have rulership in the Air triplicity.

Mercury is sadly not in good condition being placed in Sagittarius (its Detriment) and also being Peregrine. However it is positioned in the Seventh, so it's got good accidental dignity. It's also occidental. It's position in the seventh reflects your desire for a relationship. Indeed this is a strong desire as not only is Mercury in the Sign of the Seventh ruler (Jupiter), Jupiter is also the Triplicity ruler.

Jupiter of course signifies the 'significant other' - the romantic relationship that is the subject of the question. Jupiter is incidentally in the eleventh which signifies your hopes and ambition - and also your friends. Hopes and ambition seems again an appropriate placement and it's possible that a friend might be seen as a possibility Jupiter is In its own sign of Pisces, so the other person (whoever it might be is full of essential dignity - not surprising because you are seeking them (for the purposes of this question) but their concerns lie elsewhere (at the moment). Primarily they are concerned with their own interests.

The Moon is also used as a co-significator for you, and The Moon is in Virgo (ruled by Mercury) but opposed to Jupiter is Pisces.

So what chances are there? Jupiter and Mercury are in a separating aspect, and as Mercury will soon change signs, so Our two main significators are moving apart. These two do not offer much hope of success.

The Moon is applying to an aspect with Jupiter but it's an opposition. Lilly says that he has never come across success through an opposition. In this case things are worse because by the time the Moon perfects the aspect to Jupiter it will also be in partile square to Mars. Two hard aspects, especially with one to a malefic does not suggest success in any way.

So, yes, you are on the lookout for a relationship but I'm sorry to say that nothing here suggests that anything will come of it, during the period in question. The only comfort I can give, apart from the fact that the reading holds for only the sixth month period, is that the Ascendant lies exactly on the Arabic Part of Danger and Peril - so at this moment, it would probably not be a good thing to get a positive reading.

Hi Minderwiz,
My head survived the reading--but just barely! :D
In all seriousness, your insightful reading affirmed what my gut and several other readings (tarot/psychic) have told me. I haven't fully severed ties with my former ex (who has plunged himself into work) and although I feel like one way to truly get over him is to see someone new, I feel like that would be, as your reading put, perilous. Thanks again for this reading, Minderwiz. The level of detail takes my breath away :)

Minderwiz

Reading for Ana's Song

Ana's Song said:
Hi Minderwiz, are you still open for one more reading? It too is on my love life over the next six to twelve months (big three-oh at the end of December 2011, whoops!). At present, single, but would love to be in a committed relationship (engagement by 30 would be great, but more importantly a committed and healthy relationship with a good man), and even more ideally with my most recent ex.

Let me know if you need more info! I haven't had a horary reading before, am very familiar with natal astrology and basic progressions though.

I've kept the reading to the shorter period you mention. Horaries only tend to work for longer periods in things which by their nature are long term - house purcahses, legal cases, so my comments only apply to the next six months

The chart was cast during the hour of Mercury and has Capricorn rising, making Saturn Lord of the Ascendant and your significator. Both Mercury and Saturn have rulerships in the Air and Earth Triplicities, so there is an indication that the chart is radical.

Saturn signifies you and is placed in Libra where it has exaltation and is the Air Triplicity ruler in a Day chart such as this. So Saturn is strong - a good sign. Not so good is it's placement in the eighth House. One of the reasons the eighth is seen as unfortunate is that it is inconjunct from both the Ascendant and Descendant. In the tradition this was termed a 'non-beholding' aspect - literally and symbolically meaning that a planet in that house could not be seen from the Ascendant/Descendant axis. I interpret that placement as suggesting that the querent (you) is out of sight (and possibly out of mind) by the quesited (the Descendant is the cusp of the seventh House of relationships, partnerships and the significant other person.

The ruler of the Descendant is the Moon, which is also placed in the eighth in the last degree of Virgo. There is no aspect between the Moon and Saturn and the Moon is applying to an aspect with Mercury (a square). That suggests that nothing will come of the question. However it is not the only testimony that I can consider.

The Astrologer, John Frawley, suggests using the Sun, as a co-significator of the male and Venus as a cosignificator of the female in relationship questions. In the other relationship horaries in this thread, using those would make no difference to the reading (they do not add any forming aspect between significators) In your case they do make a difference.

If I use the Sun for him, I find that the Sun is applying to a sextile with Saturn and thus holds out some chance of a positive outcome. I do have some reservations. The Sun is not in any dignity of Saturn (which would indicate some interest in the relationship on his part) and though it is in the Terms of Venus (your other significator) this by no means signifies the strength of desire I would want to see in a romantic relationship.

A little more worrying is that Saturn is not in any dignity of the Sun (indeed it's in its detriment), nor is it in any dignity of the Moon. There doesn't seem to be a romantic drive there. Is it possible that it's the idea of the relationship that interests you and your heart is not fully committed to the idea, or simply, you are not yet ready to take this step? Both Saturn and Venus are in their own dignities (indeed the have a mutual reception) - your focus is heavily on yourself. I'm not trying to be 'hard' here - I don't want you to try and take a step that is not right for you at this time. Your question seems to be too much prompted by your forthcoming 30th - don't be misled by age. My mother was 35 when she got married, my wife 32 and my daughter 31 - it will come, don't rush it.

Attachments

• Ana's Song Horary.jpg
    Ana's Song Horary.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 72

scorpiogirl

Minderwiz said:
Venus is faster planet than Saturn and is ahead of it in the Zodiac, so it is moving away, that is simple physical reality but it symbolises the situation here, currently you are moving away from him and the relationship - the Mutual Reception shows that you still have strong bonds and your question and response quoted shows that you do not want this 'split' to continue. The only way to stop it is for you to take action. It is not too late to take the step that you want to but you cannot leave it for very long. At the time the chart was cast Venus was less than a degree from leaving Libra nd breaking the mutual reception.

Fixing time in Horary questions is always a little tricky - one could take timing literally and say that you need to contact him in the next day, before Venus actually does leave Libra, which will take place very early on 1st December. So you have a day left.

The Time could be more symbolic - Libra is a Cardinal Sign, which is usually associated with short time periods, as are cadent houses - so you don't have much time at all - I'd say symbolically we're looking at a day here. So both symbolic and real time say make contact quickly.
thanks for that. i keep that in mind what you write. to me too late i feel. but i hope we keep this bond longer time, i am hoping. i am still unsure what to do. thank yo again i appreciate it.

Minderwiz

scorpiogirl said:
i am still unsure what to do. thank yo again i appreciate it.

Don't rush into anything in the next 6 months and better still wait for 12, UNLESS 'he' comes to you

Good luck

moonspirit

Minderwiz said:
I can't be certain of that - I'm making a guess, as the conjunction will happen almost immediately both planets change signs - so I'd guess that if it's going to happen it's going to be just after the end of the period you quoted but I'm pushing the reading in saying that LOL

Ahh I see. Thanks again! :)

Minderwiz

Reading for Priestess

Priestess said:
I would like to ask, how work and finances will be for me over the next year?

If this question is too much because of 2 subjects, either one will be fine. Thanks M. Priestess.

This reading had to wait because of problems with the considerations before judgement. The chart is cast during the hour of Venus but has Cancer rising. The Moon and Venus are the two female planets, and the Moon is exalted in Venus' sign of Taurus, so I'll take the chart as radical.

You are signified by the Moon, a good significator for 'Priestess'. The Moon is in the sign of Scorpio in the fifth House. In Scorpio the Moon is in its Fall, which is a debility, however, as this is a Night chart, the Moon is the Water triplicity ruler and also has a mutual reception by Face with the Sun. This simply cancels out the debility but does not give the Moon any positive dignity. So your position is somewhat precarious, though it could have been much worse. The fifth House is the House of children and relaxation and traditionally the House of Good Fortune. Don't expect a lottery win but it's not a bad position to be in. Venus lack of power won't deliver a big payoff but the precarious position looks to be leaning to the better outcomes.

The tenth House is the House of career. Pisces is on the MC, making Jupiter the significator of career and employment and Jupiter is conjunct the MC. and the Moon is applying to a trine with Jupiter. Normally this would be a very good sign of getting that good job. Sadly before the trine is perfected the Moon will square the Part of Fortune. Now if the square was to another planet, this would be a situation known as 'Prohibition' which might well indicate that the matter will not be realised or will be seriously delayed. Lilly does not refer to aspects to points as causing prohibition so I don't see your job prospects being seriously harmed. The Part of Fortune relates to health and material matters, so it might be that either health issues or 'real world' events might hinder that job chance. I don't think it will be seriously harmed though.

That the employment won't easily be realised is also shown by your financial situation for the period. The second House of Finance has Leo on the cusp and is ruled by the Sun. The Sun has slight essential dignity and does have that weak mutual reception with the Moon. Thus it's possible that there is a job but in some way it will not easily benefit you very much financially. The Sun is in a weak but applying square to Jupiter, which again suggests some conflict between the job and finances. That could be through high transport costs, or possibly having to move or that you will lose income from other sources. The Part of Fortune lies in the second House and is also ruled by the Sun, so it does suggest some financial improvement though the square aspect suggests that this will not come as easily as the placement suggests.

The Sun is also placed in the fifth House of Good Fortune, so overall I'm optimistic that the financial situation will improve over the year but I don't think it's going to be a mega improvement.

Overall I'm taking the view of cautious optimism here. Apart from Jupiter the significators are not strong, so major improvements are unlikely. The are however all in good houses and usually have good aspects. The Sun's applying square with Jupiter suggests that finances may conflict with the job prospects but overall the finances will not deteriorate and the job might still come off, even if the financial reward for taking it are low.

Attachments

• Priestess Horary.jpg
    Priestess Horary.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 68

Priestess

Minderwiz said:
This reading had to wait because of problems with the considerations before judgement. The chart is cast during the hour of Venus but has Cancer rising. The Moon and Venus are the two female planets, and the Moon is exalted in Venus' sign of Taurus, so I'll take the chart as radical.

You are signified by the Moon, a good significator for 'Priestess'. The Moon is in the sign of Scorpio in the fifth House. In Scorpio the Moon is in its Fall, which is a debility, however, as this is a Night chart, the Moon is the Water triplicity ruler and also has a mutual reception by Face with the Sun. This simply cancels out the debility but does not give the Moon any positive dignity. So your position is somewhat precarious, though it could have been much worse. The fifth House is the House of children and relaxation and traditionally the House of Good Fortune. Don't expect a lottery win but it's not a bad position to be in. Venus lack of power won't deliver a big payoff but the precarious position looks to be leaning to the better outcomes.

The tenth House is the House of career. Pisces is on the MC, making Jupiter the significator of career and employment and Jupiter is conjunct the MC. and the Moon is applying to a trine with Jupiter. Normally this would be a very good sign of getting that good job. Sadly before the trine is perfected the Moon will square the Part of Fortune. Now if the square was to another planet, this would be a situation known as 'Prohibition' which might well indicate that the matter will not be realised or will be seriously delayed. Lilly does not refer to aspects to points as causing prohibition so I don't see your job prospects being seriously harmed. The Part of Fortune relates to health and material matters, so it might be that either health issues or 'real world' events might hinder that job chance. I don't think it will be seriously harmed though.

That the employment won't easily be realised is also shown by your financial situation for the period. The second House of Finance has Leo on the cusp and is ruled by the Sun. The Sun has slight essential dignity and does have that weak mutual reception with the Moon. Thus it's possible that there is a job but in some way it will not easily benefit you very much financially. The Sun is in a weak but applying square to Jupiter, which again suggests some conflict between the job and finances. That could be through high transport costs, or possibly having to move or that you will lose income from other sources. The Part of Fortune lies in the second House and is also ruled by the Sun, so it does suggest some financial improvement though the square aspect suggests that this will not come as easily as the placement suggests.

The Sun is also placed in the fifth House of Good Fortune, so overall I'm optimistic that the financial situation will improve over the year but I don't think it's going to be a mega improvement.

Overall I'm taking the view of cautious optimism here. Apart from Jupiter the significators are not strong, so major improvements are unlikely. The are however all in good houses and usually have good aspects. The Sun's applying square with Jupiter suggests that finances may conflict with the job prospects but overall the finances will not deteriorate and the job might still come off, even if the financial reward for taking it are low.

Well all in all this doesn't look too good or too bad Minderwiz. I'm glad the financial side looks as though it will just go along in the same manner it has been recently, not brilliant but not rock bottom as it has been in the past at times. I was told earlier this year in a Tarot reading that job prospects would be practically non existent or difficult to say the least. So I will just need to go with the flow. Thank you for this M I really appreciate the time and effort that you put into this.

Minderwiz

I wouldn't rule out the job, but it won't come easily and I'm not sure you'd be better off financially it it comes. Finances should be a little easier, a positive but not by a huge amount. Don't be too pessimistic, cautious optimism is how I'd term it, but don't expect things to improve dramatically.

Priestess

Minderwiz said:
I wouldn't rule out the job, but it won't come easily and I'm not sure you'd be better off financially it it comes. Finances should be a little easier, a positive but not by a huge amount. Don't be too pessimistic, cautious optimism is how I'd term it, but don't expect things to improve dramatically.

Oh well maybe further down the road some day you'll see that all elusive lottery win for me Minderwiz lol. Thanks for taking the time to reply further to my post. I do get what you mean about not being better off financially, I suppose at the end of the day when full bills get paid it will end up just flat lining, with no improvement really being seen. Oh well back to the drawing board lol!

Minderwiz

Reading for NamasteIndia

NamasteIndia said:
Hello Minderwiz,

Thank for opening the horary readings again.

My question is We have selected a house and plan to buy it or another soon, will we be able to buy a house within next 6 months.

Looking forward for the reading

The chart has been cast during the hour of Mars and has Cancer rising, making the Moon Lady of the Ascendant and your significator. The Moon is in Sagittarius, a fire sign and normally a weak placement. This time the Moon has a mutual reception with Jupiter, through triplicity rulership and in its own Face (decante). So it has some strength, providing that Jupiter can come to her aid.

In terms of accidental dignity it's a mixed blessing, being in the sixth House but also Cazimi - the chart was cast at the exact conjunction of Sun and Moon - a New Moon, so we have an additional dimension - a new lunar cycle.

The Moon also rules the second house of financial resources, through Cancer. However I really need a separate signifcator for this, as your financial resources will play a role in the potential surplus. There's no planet in the second so I will use the planet with exaltation in Cancer - which happens to be Jupiter. Jupiter is very strong, being in its own sign of Pisces and also having that mutual reception with the Moon. So your financial position is good, as far as the purchase goes. Jupiter is also placed in the eleventh House of hopes, ambition and motivation, so that too is a good sign.

Let's look at the House. It's signified by the ruler of the IC, Venus. Venus is in Scorpio, where it is in detriment and also peregrine. So the house has problems (even if you don't know it yet), possibly related to water in some way - damp, built on 'boggy' ground or near stagnant water are possibilities but you should investigate carefully for ANY problems with this house.

The Vendor is signified by the ruler of the Descendant - in this case Saturn, through Capricorn. Saturn is in its exaltation of Libra and placed in the fourth House - which suggests that the vendor is still living in the property.

The vendor's financial situation is shown by the eighth house ruler - again this is Capricorn on the cusp, and for the same reason I'll use the planet in exaltation in Capricorn - Mars, to represent the vendor's finances. Mars is in Sagittarius, in it's own Terms but placed in the sixth House and 'Under the beams' - within 17.5 degrees of the Sun. The vendor's finances are not particularly good and as the Sun is moving faster than Mars, Mars is heading into combustion, so the future for the vendor's finances is getting worse.

The vendor probably wants to sell, assuming they can find somewhere else to live and you are in a position to pay the price. The Moon is also moving to a sextile with Saturn, so a deal is a strong possibility - you will get it if you want it.

Please check the house thoroughly before buying - there are problems somewhere but it might not necessarily be bad enough not to buy. As you are more powerful than the seller, you could get the price reduced and still buy, if those problems show up.

A couple of final points - As the chart is cast for a New Moon, the Part of Fortune is conjunct the Ascendant - Fortune is with you, BUT the South Node is also near the Ascendant, and that is an affliction - however, it is 5 degrees away and also separating, so hopefully it's not going to cause trouble. It is however another reason to be careful.

You're in a strong position, simply be careful and things should work out fine. Rushing things and not checking the house might well leave you having bought something you would rather not have bought.

Attachments

• Namaste Dec Horary.jpg
    Namaste Dec Horary.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 73