Horary Round 4 Readings and Feedback

summerbutterfly

Minderwiz said:
As this question relates to career and jobs, the relevant Houses are the First, which is for you and the Tenth, which is for the job. As Aquarius is rising, Saturn is your significator. The usual consideration to be careful with Saturn in the seventh House does not apply here, as Saturn in a significator in the Horary. Saturn is in exaltation in Libra, and is essentially powerful, as it also the Day ruler for the Air Triplicity. You therefore are in a strong position - you have highly marketable skills, and with Saturn in the Seventh, you would normally be considered very 'visible' to any prospective employer. In this case the Seventh is a very large House, the Descendant actually falling in mid Leo, so you are not as noticable as the House placement would suggest, though the position could be much worse.

The possible employer, is signified by the ruler of the tenth, Jupiter. Jupiter is in Pisces, and so is in dignity. The employer is in a strong position but they are not as strong as you and Jupiter is placed in the first - your house. If Jupiter were in Aquarius rather than early Pisces, I'd say there's a good chance that they will come beating on your door and offering you that job. However, like Saturn, Jupiter is in a different sign than that on it's house cusp. So, not as weak as we would like to see but still a promising situation for you.

There is no prospective aspect between Jupiter and Saturn, However there is a connection through antiscion, which is a positive relationship. Furthermore the Moon might just carry out a translation of light - it has aspected Saturn by square and will go on to it's next aspect, a trine to Jupiter. It's the square there that gives some concern. A square aspect in Astrology rarely produces the result that is required or if it does, then the result does not give the expected payoff.

My feeling is that the answer to the question is yes! you ought to get a new job within the time period. This might not be quite straightforward, and you might need the help of a third party to get your new job. The antiscion relationship might well be enough to render the third party's help unnecessary and also mean that there's no regrets after you get it!

Thank you for the good news !!!!. I am hoping something new and special comes up in the next few months so I can feel a little bit more energized about my career cause right now it's kind of blah. Also hopefully all the time and money I have invested in my additional degrees pays off.....

Thank you !!!!!

Minderwiz

Reading for rainy_dreamer

rainy_dreamer said:
I would love to have one too! =)

Just read through some of the other readings, and you said that the issue that's the most important to you will be the strongest... so here goes...

I'd like to know... if he will stop ignoring me within the next few months so that we can be friends again? If not, is it because he still has feelings for me that he cannot face?

This chart is cast during the Hour of Venus, which is appropriate for this question, though we have Aquarius rising, meaning that Saturn is your significator. Saturn and Venus do have something in common, both rule Air signs and for this daytime chart, Saturn is the Triplicity ruler.

Saturn is strong in essential dignity and sextiles Sun and Moon. It is placed in the seventh House - the house of the 'significant other' but not in the sign on the Descendant. Any control or power here is very weak to non-existent. However, as Libra falls in the seventh House, your primary focus here is the possibility of partnership, though your own self and self interest is quite dominant (Saturn is in it's own exaltation, triplicity and face)

He is signified by the Sun, placed in Sagittarius and in the ninth conjunct the cusp. The Sun is not in any dignity of Saturn, so there's no primary focus on you. The ninth House placement suggests a focus on Higher Education, or spirituality, dreams, etc.

You seem more interested in the possibility than him. The Moon acts as a co-significator in Horaries, and the Moon is in Leo (his sign) and applying to a trine to the Sun. If we take the Moon as your co-significator it would suggest that you two will meet again. The Sun is also beginning to apply to a sextile with Saturn - again suggesting that you two will come together again within the time period.

So, will he stop ignoring you? Yes, he will, you two are destined to come together again.

Will this mean romance or friendship? - I doubt romance (within the time period) but sextiles and trines are easy aspects, so this suggests a positive answer to your question and therefore that you will be friends again.

Attachments

• Rainy_dreamer Horary.jpg
    Rainy_dreamer Horary.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 80

Minderwiz

Reading for scorpiogirl

scorpiogirl said:
my question is about a friend i fight with before, we arenot friends for a year now...what should i do to be friends again? i like him romantically but i would rather be his friend than not be in his life never.

The chart was cast during the hour of the Sun, and has Taurus rising - ruled by Venus. There's no similarity between these two planets, which gives some cause for concern about the validity of the chart. However I will proceed, as there are no other considerations.

You would be signified by Venus, placed in Libra and therefore high in essential dignity. However, Venus is in the last degree of the sign and will shortly move into Scorpio, so Venus is about to lose her strength. Venus is also still slow in motion and placed in the sixth House, both conditions weakening her still further.

Your friend is signified by the eleventh House ruled by Saturn. Saturn is currently also in Libra, where he is in exaltation but placed with Venus in the sixth. The sixth is the house of bad fortune or sorrow and I get the strong impression of sorrow on your part in the question, so it may well be that your friend is also sorrowful about the split.

A return to the friendship would be shown by an application of Venus to Saturn (given that Venus is the faster at the moment) but Venus is moving away from Saturn. So that does not offer much.

The intervention of a third party might bring it about, which would be shown by a faster (than Venus) planet aspecting firstly Saturn and then moving on to aspect Venus without aspecting another one in the meantime. At the moment, Moon, Mercury, Sun and Mars would qualify for this role, but none of them would make these two aspects consecutively. So we have little hope of a someone else bringing you together.

A third way is suggested by the chart. Venus and Saturn have a mutual reception through ruler/exaltation. It's quite possible that this link will bring you both together again - a mutual recognition of the need to do so. Time is your main issue - That mutual reception will soon be lost. If you do nothing, then there is no mechanism to bring about the reconciliation.

You ask what should you do, the answer is to make contact - the position of both significators in the sixth suggests mutual regret and sorrow at the split, so one of you needs to act to remedy the situation, whilst you still can.

I wish you well in that quest

Attachments

• Scorpiogirl Horary.jpg
    Scorpiogirl Horary.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 86

rainy_dreamer

Minderwiz said:
This chart is cast during the Hour of Venus, which is appropriate for this question, though we have Aquarius rising, meaning that Saturn is your significator. Saturn and Venus do have something in common, both rule Air signs and for this daytime chart, Saturn is the Triplicity ruler.

Saturn is strong in essential dignity and sextiles Sun and Moon. It is placed in the seventh House - the house of the 'significant other' but not in the sign on the Descendant. Any control or power here is very weak to non-existent. However, as Libra falls in the seventh House, your primary focus here is the possibility of partnership, though your own self and self interest is quite dominant (Saturn is in it's own exaltation, triplicity and face)

He is signified by the Sun, placed in Sagittarius and in the ninth conjunct the cusp. The Sun is not in any dignity of Saturn, so there's no primary focus on you. The ninth House placement suggests a focus on Higher Education, or spirituality, dreams, etc.

You seem more interested in the possibility than him. The Moon acts as a co-significator in Horaries, and the Moon is in Leo (his sign) and applying to a trine to the Sun. If we take the Moon as your co-significator it would suggest that you two will meet again. The Sun is also beginning to apply to a sextile with Saturn - again suggesting that you two will come together again within the time period.

So, will he stop ignoring you? Yes, he will, you two are destined to come together again.

Will this mean romance or friendship? - I doubt romance (within the time period) but sextiles and trines are easy aspects, so this suggests a positive answer to your question and therefore that you will be friends again.

Yay!! =) You brought me hope! I'm not ready for a relationship, so I really just want my friend back. It's painful that he's ignoring me, so I'm really excited to hear that we're going to come together again!!! You just made my day. I know that we probably won't be as close as before, but at least he won't ignore me anymore (which is really exciting!)

I'm curious as to why you state "within the time period." Does that mean that there is still a possibility of this a little later?

Thank you so much for the reading Minderwiz! I've never had a horary reading done before. I hear that it's highly accurate... so I'll let you know if we do become friends again. =)

Minderwiz

Reading for divan

divan said:
Is "D" the best place for me now as far as my career and ability to make money?

This is great. Thanks for the reading.

The chat is cast during the hour of the Moon and has Taurus rising, where the Moon is exalted. I therefore take the chart to be radical and worthy of judgement. You are signified by Venus, ruler of Taurua. Venus is placed in the last degree of Libra where it still has essential dignity but it is slow and placed in the sixth House, which is traditionally associated with sorrow, but also with servants (and therefore employees). So you might be primarily unhappy or primarily an employee (or indeed both) as far as the chart is concerned - which might be what prompted the question.

The Job (employer) is signified by the tenth House - Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. Saturn in turn is placed in the sixth in Libra where it is exalted. The job might well be a good one but it might not make you happy. Saturn in Capricorn is a good symbol for restriction and control - so the job might be seen as restricting your progress (or the employer might have that role).

Your earnings are signified by the second House - Gemini, ruled by Mercury. Mercury is in terrible shape being in its Detriment and Peregrine. It is also placed in the eighth House. So at the moment I would think that your earnings are not good - a further prompt for the question.

That brings me to the real question here - should you look for another job?

One argument for that might be Venus' position on the cusp of Scorpio - a sign that you might be about to leave. But Venus is slow, so a departure from the job is not so imminent, moreover the move into Scorpio would still leave Venus in the sixth but with much less essential dignity - indeed Scorpio is Venus' Detriment. So my feeling is that if you leave now (or in the very near future) you will be worse off, at least in terms of an outlet for your abilities.

The Moon, which is the co-significator in a Horary is on the cusp of the sixth and Peregrine. there's nothing on offer from her and for a successful outcome the Moon really needs to be strong.

The reading is for the immediate future - the here and now - and the answer is very probably that you would be best staying put. Things will change but change now is frying pan to fire.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Divan Horary.jpg
    Divan Horary.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 85

scorpiogirl

Minderwiz said:
The chart was cast during the hour of the Sun, and has Taurus rising - ruled by Venus. There's no similarity between these two planets, which gives some cause for concern about the validity of the chart. However I will proceed, as there are no other considerations.

You would be signified by Venus, placed in Libra and therefore high in essential dignity. However, Venus is in the last degree of the sign and will shortly move into Scorpio, so Venus is about to lose her strength. Venus is also still slow in motion and placed in the sixth House, both conditions weakening her still further.

Your friend is signified by the eleventh House ruled by Saturn. Saturn is currently also in Libra, where he is in exaltation but placed with Venus in the sixth. The sixth is the house of bad fortune or sorrow and I get the strong impression of sorrow on your part in the question, so it may well be that your friend is also sorrowful about the split.

A return to the friendship would be shown by an application of Venus to Saturn (given that Venus is the faster at the moment) but Venus is moving away from Saturn. So that does not offer much.

The intervention of a third party might bring it about, which would be shown by a faster (than Venus) planet aspecting firstly Saturn and then moving on to aspect Venus without aspecting another one in the meantime. At the moment, Moon, Mercury, Sun and Mars would qualify for this role, but none of them would make these two aspects consecutively. So we have little hope of a someone else bringing you together.

A third way is suggested by the chart. Venus and Saturn have a mutual reception through ruler/exaltation. It's quite possible that this link will bring you both together again - a mutual recognition of the need to do so. Time is your main issue - That mutual reception will soon be lost. If you do nothing, then there is no mechanism to bring about the reconciliation.

You ask what should you do, the answer is to make contact - the position of both significators in the sixth suggests mutual regret and sorrow at the split, so one of you needs to act to remedy the situation, whilst you still can.

I wish you well in that quest
thanks you are kind for this request of mine. i want to know why me venus is moving away from saturn? i am regretful and very hurt of splitting up as friends...words cannot describe how i feel when i think of this situation. i blame myself mainly but i can see why he should be sorrowful he said some things that hurt me and he knew that it hurt. how little time do i have to reconcile? i always feel like i should be the one to fix things and i know i can.

Minderwiz

scorpiogirl said:
thanks you are kind for this request of mine. i want to know why me venus is moving away from saturn? i am regretful and very hurt of splitting up as friends...words cannot describe how i feel when i think of this situation. i blame myself mainly but i can see why he should be sorrowful he said some things that hurt me and he knew that it hurt. how little time do i have to reconcile? i always feel like i should be the one to fix things and i know i can.

Venus is faster planet than Saturn and is ahead of it in the Zodiac, so it is moving away, that is simple physical reality but it symbolises the situation here, currently you are moving away from him and the relationship - the Mutual Reception shows that you still have strong bonds and your question and response quoted shows that you do not want this 'split' to continue. The only way to stop it is for you to take action. It is not too late to take the step that you want to but you cannot leave it for very long. At the time the chart was cast Venus was less than a degree from leaving Libra nd breaking the mutual reception.

Fixing time in Horary questions is always a little tricky - one could take timing literally and say that you need to contact him in the next day, before Venus actually does leave Libra, which will take place very early on 1st December. So you have a day left.

The Time could be more symbolic - Libra is a Cardinal Sign, which is usually associated with short time periods, as are cadent houses - so you don't have much time at all - I'd say symbolically we're looking at a day here. So both symbolic and real time say make contact quickly.

moonspirit

Minderwiz said:
The chart cast has Aries rising with Libra on the descendant - a Mars/Venus axis seems appropriate for this question. The chart is cast during the hour of Jupiter and both Mars and Jupiter are part of the fire triplicity, so this chart seems radical.

You are signified by Mars in this chart, the possible 'other' is signified by Venus. Mars is in Sagittarius where it is peregrine and in the eighth house. Mars therefore is not in good condition and you are both essentially weak - you have little power to influence events. Indeed peregrine signifies someone or something that is adrift or wandering without purpose, or homeless (in terms of the question). The eighth House is in an inconjunct relationship with the seventh - it can't be seen. So you are not only week but 'invisible' to that romantic 'other'. This does not look good.

Venus is in the reverse situation. Placed in Libra and on the Descendant she has both power and position. The real issue therefore is, is there anyway that Venus can get to see Mars - that you and the romantic 'other' are brought together?

Venus is in late Libra, and moving slowly after turning direct. Mars is at 19 degrees Sagittarius. Normally this would suggest that the sextile aspect between them has passed and Venus is now moving away - a failure to bring you two together. However Mars is currently the faster planet, so there might be a chance that Mars will apply to Venus by sextile. The answer is that it will indeed apply but before the aspect can be perfected Venus will change sign and the force of that sextile will be lost.

However may not lost, Mercury has recently conjoined with Mars, and is now moving ahead at 22 Sagittarius. Consulting the ephemeris Mercury almost but not quite catches Venus before she changes sign. It's only by less than half a degree but technically the aspect is not perfected. That close I'm loathe to say that nothing will definitely come of it - you might just get lucky right at the end of the period, or see or meet someone who will eventually take on that role. If this does work it's likely to be through the auspices of a mutual friend, or someone whose actions brings you two together.

Sorry that there isn't a definite Yes or No, but an enticing possiblility :)

Edited to add chart

Thank You Minderwiz. Definitely Sounds like an iffy situation :p When you say there is a possibility.. around what dates make the probability higher?

Thanks again! :heart:

Minderwiz

I can't be certain of that - I'm making a guess, as the conjunction will happen almost immediately both planets change signs - so I'd guess that if it's going to happen it's going to be just after the end of the period you quoted but I'm pushing the reading in saying that LOL

Minderwiz

Reading for love.actually

love.actually said:
Hi Minderwiz,
If you're still taking questions, I'd like to ask what my love life will be like in the next 6 months. You're a darling to offer readings. I've tried horary before and it hurts my head! :)

Hope your head survives the reading LOL

The chart is cast during the hour of Venus, and has Gemini rising. The
Ascendant ruler is Mercury, and as Venus is the ruler of the Air Triplicity by night I take the chart to be radical, given both Venus and Mercury have rulership in the Air triplicity.

Mercury is sadly not in good condition being placed in Sagittarius (its Detriment) and also being Peregrine. However it is positioned in the Seventh, so it's got good accidental dignity. It's also occidental. It's position in the seventh reflects your desire for a relationship. Indeed this is a strong desire as not only is Mercury in the Sign of the Seventh ruler (Jupiter), Jupiter is also the Triplicity ruler.

Jupiter of course signifies the 'significant other' - the romantic relationship that is the subject of the question. Jupiter is incidentally in the eleventh which signifies your hopes and ambition - and also your friends. Hopes and ambition seems again an appropriate placement and it's possible that a friend might be seen as a possibility Jupiter is In its own sign of Pisces, so the other person (whoever it might be is full of essential dignity - not surprising because you are seeking them (for the purposes of this question) but their concerns lie elsewhere (at the moment). Primarily they are concerned with their own interests.

The Moon is also used as a co-significator for you, and The Moon is in Virgo (ruled by Mercury) but opposed to Jupiter is Pisces.

So what chances are there? Jupiter and Mercury are in a separating aspect, and as Mercury will soon change signs, so Our two main significators are moving apart. These two do not offer much hope of success.

The Moon is applying to an aspect with Jupiter but it's an opposition. Lilly says that he has never come across success through an opposition. In this case things are worse because by the time the Moon perfects the aspect to Jupiter it will also be in partile square to Mars. Two hard aspects, especially with one to a malefic does not suggest success in any way.

So, yes, you are on the lookout for a relationship but I'm sorry to say that nothing here suggests that anything will come of it, during the period in question. The only comfort I can give, apart from the fact that the reading holds for only the sixth month period, is that the Ascendant lies exactly on the Arabic Part of Danger and Peril - so at this moment, it would probably not be a good thing to get a positive reading.