What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

Miss Divine

A BG to pair with my VR. I think it'll be fun to do side-by-side readings.

Nice! I think you're gonna really love this!

Anyways, finally received the Victorian Wisdom oracle. It is absolutely stunning!

Leo77

Nice! I think you're gonna really love this!

Anyways, finally received the Victorian Wisdom oracle. It is absolutely stunning!

I've seen photos of the VWO and it looks beautiful!

Miss Divine

I've seen photos of the VWO and it looks beautiful!

Yes, it's the perfect deck to match up with the Vitorian Romantic and Bohemian Gothic! (Hint ;) )

Leo77

Yes, it's the perfect deck to match up with the Vitorian Romantic and Bohemian Gothic! (Hint ;) )

I might give it a whirl. I ordered the Mysteries of the Old Castle Lenormand to go with BG and I've got my eye on the Victorian Flower Oracle for the VR but I could always change it up.

Of course, I'll have to figure out how to read Lenormand, but I'm not quite 40 yet. There's time.

Cocobird55

I received a totally gorgeous bag from Sulis!

Aeric

I snagged the Gaian Tarot!

Nica

Today I bought Nefertari's Tarot and Stella Kaoruko Tarot. I also bought one of those beautiful Paperblanks journals to go with it. Safavid Ultra Lined Journal.

Waiting on Art Nouveau, Sorcerers Tarot, Voyager Tarot 3rd edition, and Joie de Vivre Tarot backup copy still. Hopefully no more purchases until Romantic and Happy Tarot are published.

JadeTurtle

Just purchased my first deck, Tarot of the Magical Forest! It was the only beginner deck that appealed to me. The animals are cute but not cutesy and the colors are stunning. I'm so excited!

Clockwork Ghost

Finally got around to getting a borderless Deviant Moon after wondering if I needed what basically amounts to a deck I already have, but without the white borders. It arrived yesterday morning, complete with signed cards and a little collectors edition piece of artwork. So happy! (I'm such a fan-boy :) )

Leo77

The Daniloff second edition. Maybe. I'm afraid the post office hasn't been on the ball with regular tracking scans for this one, so I'm not quite sure if it's coming today or tomorrow. The post office has been a bit weird lately. They actually delivered a package to my door YESTERDAY, Sunday. So I'm never quite sure what's going on with them. Seems to be run by Boxtrolls lately or something.