What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

HearthCricket

My two copies of the Fairy Tale Lenormand, by Lisa Hunt, arrived today. What an adorable deck!

Libra 58

Yesterday I received 3 decks: "Happy Tarot", "Tarot of the 78 Doors" and "Art of Life Tarot".
3 very different decks but I'm really looking forward to get to know them.

BlueLotus

I am waiting for my copy of The Crystal Mandala Oracle. :thumbsup:

Tarot dance

...I was away from home last week but when I got home yesterday waiting for me were

....Sacred Bridge Tarot - Signed by the artist

....Mini Lady Kat's Black Cat Tarot - Signed by artist

....Tarot Nusantara...which I am very excited about

RiverRunsDeep

After saving my pennies, I'm waiting for the Baroque Bohemian Cats Gold tarot deck to arrive, thanks to our FLizarraga. :)love::love:)

Also, I finally caved and ordered the Tapestry Tarot. It has been on my wish list for a while, but there is a strange and creepy TV series I've been watching that reminds me of the deck, and it made me realize how much I "need" this deck for shadow work this winter. :D

Le Fanu

That new one from Duck Soup - Lyn Ward? the woodcut illustration one. Looks fabulous.

Also - oh my brain - that artsy one - The Distant Past Tarot?

And the Silson Lenormand.

And something else I can't remember.... oh my brain. AND it's Monday morning.

MaeWasteland

Caved and ordered the Dreams of Gaia tarot from the book depository, it's only got to come half way around the world... I'm not super into the Gaia thing, but I adore her artwork and am intrigued by the departure from tradition and such.

Awkward.turtle91

Tarot of the vampyres Ian Daniels,
And Ghosts and Spirits tarot Lisa hunt is on the way coming early November to me!

Xx

Celtictarot

I got the Norse tarot from Clive's Etsy shop and I have the dark tarot coming in the post.