PCS Tarot in a tin is here!

Rhinemaiden

The US amazon, had it for preorder. It was out of stock, but if I ordered it, they'd ship it when it gets in. Still don't have a date, but I went ahead and did it :)
Michael

You can buy the deck direct from US Games... that's what I did yesterday.

Madrigal

You can buy the deck direct from US Games... that's what I did yesterday.

As did I. I just got shipping notification so I'll post back on the potential border issue and overall presentation of the deck if folks like.

Tibor

Go to USG, look at the cards.... yes, there IS a border... but it appears to be a smaller border than the Radiant because the card number and name on the Centennial are contained within the art, rather than outside[/url]

Thanks for that! If that is the case I might get one then :)

Also looking forward to your feedback Madrigal about the actual size of the borders.

starlightexp

D..r..o..o..l I can't wait for this one to get here

Madrigal

Pics

My PCS arrived today. That was some fast shipping from USGames! Upon taking it out my first response was, wow, this is small! But when measured against both the Halloween and the Radiant it is only mms smaller than the Halloween and the same size as the Radiant. Borders are in proportion to the image. Color is good though I found some of the cards with a lot of black in them to feel a bit more dense than the original. I posted some comparison pics between the Radiant and the PCS to show the borders. As well as a pic of the extra cards included among others. All in all I'm very pleased with this little deck :thumbsup:

Rhinemaiden

Thank you, Madrigal, for all the pix! :thumbsup: Can't wait to receive my deck... on the way from US Games.

FLizarraga

Color is good though I found some of the cards with a lot of black in them to feel a bit more dense than the original.

Probably it was tweaked and sharpened so the smaller image would be nice and clear.

I'm guessing, I still don't have it. I broke down and ordered from Amazon, where it's still out of stock, but cheaper.

Tibor

Thank you for the pictures. They look lovely.

Le Fanu

Thank you for the pics!

is it my screen or is there a slight difference in tone between the backs of this and the full size version?

MissChiff

Thank you for the pics. I should receive mine Monday.....I can't wait I LUVs me a new deck!