PCS Tarot in a tin is here!

Rhinemaiden

Thank you for the pics!

is it my screen or is there a slight difference in tone between the backs of this and the full size version?

on my screen the full size appears almost aqua... tin size looks more blue

Madrigal

Thank you for the pics!

is it my screen or is there a slight difference in tone between the backs of this and the full size version?

No, it's not your screen. When I looked at the pic initially I thought, odd, I'm going to have to retake that one. Then I compared them in actuality and yes, there is a slight difference in tone. I figured someone would pick up on that and meant to comment on it in my post but forgot. The pic renders it just slightly more pronounced than it is though.

karen0205

When will they stop using borders on smaller cards??????
This would have been perfect without borders. The images
could have been slightly larger. uuuuuuggggghhhhhh

I will still get one, it's adorable.

Le Fanu

Is it the same cardstock as the larger one?

My Halloween Tarot in a tin is way more cardboardy than my PCS Commemorative deck.

I want thick and waxy...

Madrigal

It feels slightly waxy to me. It's not like the Halloween cardstock but definitely not as waxy-feeling as the original. Nor as thick and thus it's more flexible. Nice cardstock nonetheless for a deck this size.

jillkite

Wow, very nice, much more desirable than the Radiant. Thanks for the photos, very enabling ;)

Just because I'm curious I would like to see a pic of the tin as well if anyone has time.

Madrigal

Wow, very nice, much more desirable than the Radiant. Thanks for the photos, very enabling ;)

Just because I'm curious I would like to see a pic of the tin as well if anyone has time.

Here you go.

jillkite

That was quick! Thanks!
It's very cute.

Mirra

Card stock

My PCS arrived today. That was some fast shipping from USGames! Upon taking it out my first response was, wow, this is small! But when measured against both the Halloween and the Radiant it is only mms smaller than the Halloween and the same size as the Radiant. Borders are in proportion to the image. Color is good though I found some of the cards with a lot of black in them to feel a bit more dense than the original. I posted some comparison pics between the Radiant and the PCS to show the borders. As well as a pic of the extra cards included among others. All in all I'm very pleased with this little deck :thumbsup:

Hi Madrigal! I'm looking for a good deck to carry with me to beaches, parks etc, do you think this one is resistent enough? Doesn't need to be weather proof :)

Madrigal

Hi Madrigal! I'm looking for a good deck to carry with me to beaches, parks etc, do you think this one is resistent enough? Doesn't need to be weather proof :)

I don't think this deck is any more or less 'resistant' than any other deck out there. The only difference is the protective tin and diminutive size which makes it a little more convenient for on-the-go.