I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

Pandora MoonRaven

I would 100% buy one of these. I love animals and have many animal decks but really who couldn't LOVE a bear. Also I love that these are real bears. Not humans with bear heads or cute cartoon bears. I am in love with these images, you are doing a beautiful job. If you ever print off a few I will def be in line!

Of course MoonGypsy has me beat in line as usual. HAHA. Lucky lady.

tarotlyn

:heart::) ...aw...how sweet, :heart: Pandora MoonRaven! I am so happy you have joined us here and
I have added you to my 'little' list...only 3 so far as follows:

LIST OF AT MEMBERS THAT WANT THIS BEAR TAROT DECK FROM ME:

1. MoonGypsy
2. Quester
3. Pandora MoonRaven

There still is a lot of time until xmas, so maybe more members will find us before then...
I am really trying to get this finished before xmas.

...and yep my special sis, :heart: MoonGypsy, is pretty quick on the draw! LOL :laugh:

...and now, I have finished yet another card: the 9 of wands...I like him a lot...and this was a
much easier card than the 5 of wands! :):thumbsup:

My friend that I am making this deck for, loves bears, and I knew I was in trouble when she said
she wanted them to be doing things!!! YIKES...there are only main poses with bear photos: sitting and a few standing!!!
So I have to really work it to get them to preform up to par with the RW deck!

I drew the boots and bandage for this 9 of wands and I find I am drawing more and more things
to be added to these cards. That 5 of wands was a real challenge, but tonight I think I
made a better wand that doesn't get so distorted when resized. I will have to go back and
change the wands on some of the previous cards.

:heart: tarotlyn (hope you all like him)

Attachments

• WANDS.9.jpg
    WANDS.9.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 71

tarotlyn

The 10 of Cups is finished!

:heart: :) Just finished one of my favorites cards...the 10 of Cups....

ETA: 25 cards are finished...leaving only 53 to go!!!

It is made up of about 20 different images :bugeyed: but it was so much fun! :party:

Hope you like it!

:heart: :party:tarotlyn

Attachments

• CUPS.10.jpg
    CUPS.10.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 73

GryffinSong

What a lovely 10 of cups! :heart:

tarotlyn

The 8 of Coins is finished!

What a lovely 10 of cups! :heart:

:heart: Thank you, GriffinSong! I think I enjoyed making that one more than any of them so far!

It took so many different photos to piece together, etc. but I really LOVE it too!

Glad to see you are watching...

I just finished the 8 of Coins... he was fun to make too! :party:

:heart:tarotlyn

Attachments

• COINS.8.jpg
    COINS.8.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 74

Debra

I'm just a little nervous about the right front leg of his workbench--it's a bit wonky ;)

Quester

Love the little bear in the Eight Of Wands!!! :heart:

GryffinSong

I'm just a little nervous about the right front leg of his workbench--it's a bit wonky ;)

That doesn't bother me. But it does look like his left arm is passing through the coin. It's another very nice card. :)

tarotlyn

:heart::) You guys have no idea how VALUABLE your comments really are!!! :):thumbsup:
I never noticed the legs on the workbench nor the arm going through the coin! This why I need you to help me!
I am going pretty fast and I only have, I think, about 53 cards left to do now...so I am going
to miss some things (that would be important) that I just don't see after hours of work on it :bugeyed: YIKES!!!
I AM SOOOOOO GLAD YOU :heart: ALL ARE HERE to comment on the stupid little things I do, so I can fix them!:):thumbsup:

:heart: Thank you! Debra...you were right...the workbench legs were 'wonky' LOL...:laugh:
...all fixed now...is it better? He has a whole new workbench!

Love the little bear in the Eight Of Wands!!! :heart:
:heart: Yes, Quester, I just love that little tiny bear too! I think Gladys will really squeal
when she sees that tiny little bear on the 8 of wands!

That doesn't bother me. But it does look like his left arm is passing through the coin. It's another very nice card. :)
:heart: Thank you so much GryfinnSong!!!
Ah ha...:bugeyed:...it may be hard to believe, but I just spent a whole SLEW OF TIME
fixing that arm going through the coin! LOL
...everything is in layers, and I forgot to name the layers...learned my lesson today!!!
It can be very tricky when you have 1,000 'unamed' layers and you need to change something!!!:bugeyed: LOL Ha Ha...
...but I did it...now I will probably remember to name layers in the future!!!

Anyway... I am re-posting the 8 of coins for all your approval?

He even has a NEW better Hammer and larger coins!

:heart: tarotlyn

Attachments

• COINS.8.jpg
    COINS.8.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 61

Chiska

:heart: :) Just finished one of my favorites cards...the 10 of Cups....

:heart: :party:tarotlyn

I've been watching your progress and the cards are great!!

I like the 10 Cups - but something kept bugging me - a kind of sad feeling. I'd return to the image and try to figure out what could be bugging me about such an awesome scene!

I finally figured it out...they are polar bears. And their surroundings, their happy and love filled home is not snow and ice! They look a bit out of place. And the sadness I felt, I think, is because in reality, too much of the polar bear habitat is being lost as ice melts.

I love the bears you chose - they really look like they are dancing! I am really impressed with your artistic ability! :) I am not very creative and have great admiration for those who are.