Deviant Moon Tarot

6 Haunted Days

Moonboy said:
I will not release ANY more images until the deck itself is finally released. If you like any of the cards I have shown up until now, you will be in for a very pleasant surprise with the others...as I said before, I saved the best for last.

~PV~

Ahhhh, I must have misunderstood your comments and the link to your site which says "view the entire deck at etc". I thought that meant you were working at adding all the card images to your site for viewing soon. No matter, I want to wait and see these in person! :)

Sar

The Dark Sister and now this...

I am soon broke.

Moonboy

6 Haunted Days said:
Ahhhh, I must have misunderstood your comments and the link to your site which says "view the entire deck at etc". I thought that meant you were working at adding all the card images to your site for viewing soon. No matter, I want to wait and see these in person! :)

No, I was going to display the entire deck, but I think it would be better to hold off and not spoil the suprise just yet! :)

6 Haunted Days

Moonboy said:
No, I was going to display the entire deck, but I think it would be better to hold off and not spoil the suprise just yet! :)

Thank you ever so much! I'm not sure I could have resisted the titanic pull of temptation to click the link and look at them. You've solved the dilemma!

And I can't wait to hear your plans and thoughts on your new deck, keep'em coming! ;)

le pendu

It is amazingly fantastic.

Congratulations on your impending success.

Kissa

pre-ordered it too!

i really get the Tim Burton vibes but i guess Moonboy might get annoyed at listening to the same comments all the time. And anyway it's Moonboy's deck and not Burton's. I am really really eager to get my hands on this one. I think it will be the perfect deck for next Halloween also, i guess a very wintery feeling of it.

hmmm... i might have looked too fast or over-read some messages but what are the cardbacks like?

i am not such a fan of US Games decks, last one i bought was Arnell Ando's tarot and it was quite plasticy in feel but i can deal with it.

kissa

Cosmic Ray

This is what pulled me out of the shadows and got me to finally join the forum! Patrick, this deck is going to be a huge hit! There is so much energy locked up inside of your images just waiting to be explored! I have preordered as well, I can not wait to get my copy!

I don't get the Tim Burton feel at all. This deck is just magic to look at and something special. It will be around for a long time to come. The art is timeless. I look forward to seeing the rest of the cards!

BTW, I am also from Long Island and know of Pilgrim State. How cool is that? Have you been to King's Park? And by any chance, are you familiar with LI Oddities?

lunakasha

Moonboy said:

This is actually GOOD news, for me at least....I will look forward to the surprise,
and meanwhile enjoy the few cards that you have posted on your myspace.

I can't tell you how excited I am to receive this deck....it is such a unique and darkly beautiful creation.
A breath of fresh air....thank you again, Patrick.

:) Luna

FearfulSymmetry

Wow!! I love it!!

Marie

Moonboy

@Cosmic Ray..

Thanks for the kind comment! No, the deck is NOT Burton inspired in the least. That will become quite clear when you see the entire deck:)

Yes, I have been to King's Park, but that place never gave me the same energy as Pilgrim, so I did not use it for my work. I do know of LI oddities; I did some urban exploring with them, but stopped because I was more afraid of asbestos then ghosts! Great to "meet" another Long Islander!

@lunakasha...Thanks and cheers!
@Marie....checked out your site and cards...they are coming out AMAZING!!! Best of luck!!! I love the Star!

One side note........my Amazon affiliate account said a few decks were shipped out today....kind of confusing, and I don't know if that's true or not, because it would mean folks would get the deck before I do, lol. I will find out what is going on, looks like they are being sent out????