2012 incoded within Rider Waite

lark

I understand what you are saying here GRAFLIX1
I've been deep into the study of Crop Circle symbols and what I keep digging out leads me back over and over to tarot.
I really didn't expect that to happen, but as everything is related to sacred geometry....it was bound to happen.

conversus

nisaba said:
This thread looks like another Conspiracy Theory, but one not even worth breaking out Meewah's conspiracy theory spread and my conspiracy theory deck.

You have a Conspiracy Theory Deck, show me! I may need to have one. . .

Otherwise, Happy Christmas to you and yours!!!!!

CED

re-pete-a

The Major arcana seems to have come from elsewhere, and PCS pictorialized the Minors.

What your inferring is interesting, Though more info is required to be gurgitated before any substantial comments can be made.

Do carry on.

Dancing Bear

You've caught my interest, Keep going!

Rosanne

Yes I can see the Milky way encoded into RWS. Pixie somehow knew the Milky way looked like this.......
http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgu...a=X&ei=-cgRTdnrFovksQOm1OjQAg&ved=0CCIQ9QEwAQ
and drew it on her Star card.
She also knew this little ditty and put it on the Star card also...
Spring has sprung
De grass is ris...
I wonder where the little birdie is?
De Bird is on the wing?
Dinna be absurd! The wing is on de Bird!
I am in the 'wing is on de bird' brigade myself.

GRAFLIX1

By Popular Demand

After initially being somewhat dismayed with "some" of my fellow readers, it is thanks solely to re-pete-r, that I now present the hidden code of 2012, as expressed within Rider Waite's arcana of the Moon.

You will possibly not interpret the card, as previously done, but by opening your mind and realizing the true significance and actuality behind what I am about to evince, is readily supported.

Here goes: Firstly, the moon is an eclipse with that of the sun, for it resides precisely at the NEXUS upon the ecliptic. (just like the other evening's equinox -21/12/'10. Next year we will be privy to two conjunctions, of sun and moon).

So really, the moon card is indicating an astronomical event and I'll tell you specifically what this is, in due course.

Lets look at some more elements and then put the whole thing together, slowly.

To the ancients, their plasma screen was the night sky. The most significant element viewed, apart from those of planets etc, was the Milky Way, it self. This owe inspiring structure arks the sky and at times, envelopes the horizon. It is readily found in symbology as the OUROBOROS, as COLUMNS (Jachin and Boas), as RIVERS (Nile), as WREATHS (Laurel etc) and believe it or not, by the rendition of MOUNTAINS.

We find sprinkled within literature, analogies alluding to this Milky Way as being JACOB'S LADDER and also as being a COLUMN of SMOKE (that of which Moses was specifically told to follow).

In ancient Egyptian, the Milky Way was NUT, and was separated from her lover GEB, by the watchful eye of her father, Orion. It is interesting to note that once Orion descends beneath the western horizon, it is only then that NUT is observed to lie with GEB and consummate the "sacred marriage".

The emerging crustacean forms a staring role, and rightly so, as it represents, in its actions, the sun upon the ecliptic. Think of him as the Egyptian dung-beetle, casually rolling the orb of the sun along, which is actually represented by the YELLOW ROAD.

This crustacean also hints to its position, that being the constellation Scorpio.

The two fury animals, situated either side of the sun's ecliptic, are actually the WOLF (Lupus) and FOX (Vulpecula).

So lets digest this a bit. We have a conjunction, indicated by the presence of moon/sun, occurring at a nexus, in the region of Scorpio, indicated by the crustacean, precisely upon the ecliptic, indicated by the yellow path, at the crossroads of the Milky Way, indicated by the the twin towers/pillars and mountain range and between the guarding of this "gate" by the two fury figures, fox and wolf.

You possibly may never see this correlation, but the golden drops of dew, emanating from above, actually conforms to the constellation of PERSEUS, whom is the saviour of Andromeda.

Now don't forget, this 2012 thing, actually commenced way back in 1978 and has until 2019 (or so) to completed. All as this means is that the sun has entered the Milky Way, way back in 1978 and each consecutive year, at December 21, the sun is observed to progress 1.?º upon its ecliptic and as it traverses the span of the Milky Way, it will not emerge the other side, until 2019.

I have explained in previous notes as to what this all means but to the British reader, where I used an analogy of the Union Jack, what was meant is that NOW in our time, we are witness to an event where the two crosses finally merge to form one.

So from the FOOL, where I informed the readers previously toward the depiction of "double-crossed" images upon his tunic (representative of his "separation") to the depiction of the MERGING, as indicated upon the flag viewed in Judgement, to the Fool's final amalgamation, as viewed within the World card.

Here in the final World card we see the WREATH (Milky Way) and at either extremity, we see tied ribbons, in the form of crosses, indicative of the NEXUS points, either end of the Milky Way. Surrounding this OUROBOROS in wreath form (Galactic Cross), we actually see TAURUS, LEO, SCORPIO, and MAN (Adam). These represent the cardinal points of the Earth Cross, and it is this Earth Cross that the Christian Church has you believe that Jesus ZEUS) was crucified upon: this is the fable behind the truth so covertly hidden within the cards.

How sad it is that many individuals have died for simply revealing the truth - which is the observational fact of the sun traversing the ecliptic.

Thanks goes to all the ancient priest whose efforts of endevoure to conserve this sacred knowledge, now passes to you.

re-pete-a

There's much to digest in what you say.
The connection of Jesus to Zeus is interesting as it expands on the notions that the Religion was /is a compilation of all others melded together then given a name.

Is that the story you wish to be understood behind these cards drawings .

It's also been bought to notice that the Pharaoh's were considered to be the only ones that would /could be granted an afterlife . Making sense of the mass burials of all the deceased Pharaoh's servants, and why they would willingly submit to being buried alive because he was the only one that could grant them an afterlife of servitude to him.

It would also lend to the popularization of a belief system that included the individual on a level field with the rulers.

I can also understand your connections to the scarab beetle and the connections to Scorpio . Though I must confess to knowing very little about astrology.
The columns can also be understood as the start and the end of the Milky way.
But what is the connections with the Wolf and the Fox.

Gloria Jean

GRAFLIX1 said:
Has anyone discovered the 2012 clues so clearly displayed, within the Rider Waite cards?

They were encoded Centuries ago for those privy to their true esoteric meaning.

It would be nice to hear how you stumbled upon these symbols, as well.

Cheers

SO CLEARLY DISPLAYED? Okay I give up. Where?

Please enlighten me. ;-)

Lillie

GRAFLIX1 said:
I have explained in previous notes as to what this all means but to the British reader, where I used an analogy of the Union Jack, what was meant is that NOW in our time, we are witness to an event where the two crosses finally merge to form one.

Three.

The union flag (not the union jack, by the way) is made through the combination of three crosses.

re-pete-a

It would be interesting to know when the first Major arcana were formed into this pictorial story. Also by whom.(Knights Templar's for instance?)

It's understood that messages were being concealed via pictures. The Da Vinch Code is an example that has surfaced recently, though it's been known by those that understood these meanings they can be at least seven layers deep;Insuring that only the initiated would be able to dig that deep.

So maybe,
there's the common accepted understandings of life's progressions .
There's the spiritual levels.
The elements they represent.
The 3 stages of progression (7 x 3 = 21).
The Hermetic associations.
The astrological.

There's a book by Russell Sturgess,'Metanoia' that gives a great new look at the meanings behind the Major arcana. He certainly gives a very detailed understanding of their probable meanings which makes a lot of sense as well.
It's available through AT.

But if my hunch is right, these are the probable layers to sorting(perhaps)the story behind these pictures.

Any way it's all fun, and anything that may help deepen the understandings of these cards is indeed welcome.

Eager to hear more.