A good comfort spread

Mimers

Anyone know of a good spread to use when you have had a bad day and need some encouragement? A spread that will help you see a difficult situation in a better light? I have had a day like that today and I feel drawn to my cards for comfort, but don't know what spread to use.

Thanks!

Nicehormones

I really need the exact same thing tonight!

Sinduction

Someone posted somewhere about using the Serenity Prayer as the basis.

A card for the things you can't change

A card for the ones you can

A card for how to tell the difference

Something along that line.... let me see if I can link you to it.

Here

Hope that helps. :heart: to you both!

Glass Owl

Mimers said:
Anyone know of a good spread to use when you have had a bad day and need some encouragement? A spread that will help you see a difficult situation in a better light? I have had a day like that today and I feel drawn to my cards for comfort, but don't know what spread to use.
Your post (and what is written on my pjs) inspired me to come up with this spread this morning:

Pulling The Covers Over My Head Spread (4 cards)

I hope you like it.

Mimers

Glass Owl said:
Your post (and what is written on my pjs) inspired me to come up with this spread this morning:

Pulling The Covers Over My Head Spread (4 cards)

I hope you like it.

Oh my gosh, I love it! I do feel much better today, but I am going to use this spread for sure. Do you mind if I post the reading on my blog? I will credit you for the spread of course.

I will let you know how the reading goes! Thanks!

Glass Owl

Mimers said:
Oh my gosh, I love it! I do feel much better today, but I am going to use this spread for sure.
I am so glad that you are feeling better and that you like the spread.

Mimers said:
Do you mind if I post the reading on my blog? I will credit you for the spread of course. I will let you know how the reading goes! Thanks!
Feel free to post away! I love sharing my spreads with others. Thank you for being my muse.