What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

HearthCricket

Picked up a shark's tooth, some blessing stones, talismans, amethyst crystal, selenite sphere, some cd's, a citrine pendulum, a few goodies for Aulruna :D and the Tao Oracle. Oh, it is lovely! This can easily jump to a top 10 for me!

eta~a box of various incenses arrived today to try out. Yay!

sapienza

Medieval Enchantment - Nigel Jackson. I'm looking forward to this one arriving :)

Bernice

I'm waiting for The German Renaissance. (52 playing card deck).

Bee :)

Dusk Till Dawn

I received the Gendron yesterday, the Cards are Amazing, I love the Book. Waiting for my Quest, and some others.

Nightgarden

I'm very impressed by the pictures of the "Hermetic Tarot" and so I've ordered one.

Calliope

I went overboard. I'm getting the Alchemical Renewed and Old English that I acquired from the trading forum (thanks Gav!), the Pearls of Wisdom, and the Victorian Romantic. eBay should give me more coupons, considering how much I use their site. :D

MysticalMoose

Today Mr Postie bought me my byoooo-tiful Baba Bohemian Gothic Strength wristlet from our lovely Shadowdancer :D

*waves* thanks Shadowdancer I LOVE IT!!!!!

Am now only awaiting Tarot d'Eltynne :)

firefrost

Nonny brought me the Anna K!!!! :D :D :D

nicky

Tarot Chest sent an email that my Stella Tarot is on the way from the UK :)

Starshower

Baba Bohemian Gothic & Fairytale Frog bag!!

Postwoman has just brought me the Bohemian Gothic.
Wow! Utter shock at the amazingly spot-on, deep, dark, possibly-uncomfortable-but-very-enlightening, striking insights it brings ... astonishingly instantly-accessible, right-brain-'deep'!

The postwoman / postman should, hopefully, soon be bringing me a Baba Tarot bag I won in the holiday draw.
I'm still excitedly camping under the letter-box, after hearing over a week ago ... :)