help for a backsliding de-enabler! (mini LS decks)

cardlady22

ETA: *The saga continues!*

I have a Witchy(Teenwitch) mini and a Tarot of the Renaissance mini from Lo Scarabeo. While trying to de-enable someone, I was snared by the Fairy mini. Now my Renaissance needs a partner.

Should I get the Harmonious or the Da Vinci?

ETA: I traded the Renaissance & the Fairy to emmsma! And got the Renaissance back.

Le Fanu

The Harmonious has a mini? That must be seriously miniscule. The normal sized one is fussy enough... How on earth do they shrink those Walter Crane drawings. They must be almost imperceptible...

I guess the Da Vinci is more "decipherable" in terms of image. I have neither (I hasten to add)...I caught myself before venturing down the slippery "mini" road...I have only the mini Grimaud Marseilles, mini Camoin-Jodorowsky TdM, mini-RWS, mini-Connolly and Meneghello Soprafino. Enough. And that was me being controlled...

Nevada

I vote for the Harmonious, mainly because it's on my wishlist. (Though not the mini.) I'm not a de-enabler, and seldom am I capable of being de-enabled except by my checking account balance. :laugh:

cardlady22

Le Fanu said:
mini-Connolly
I just got that one & I do love it, but it's smaller than the LS mini decks. I'm hoping that giving them "pairs" will satisfy that craving and let me move on to a new quirk. (Does it work that way?) ;)

Also, I have the Fournier & the Hadar in regular size. I promised myself I will resist the urge to get the "Mommy" decks for my little ones.

Grizabella

Do you have Tarot to Go? It's got the little mini Hanson-Roberts and it's wonderful. Shuffles so nicely and is perfect pop-in-purse size.

magpie9

Naughty Naughty Girl. Gregory With Noodles will Seek You Out.

(personally, I favor the Fourney Mini) :smoker:

SolSionnach

There's a mini-Fournier??

O.M.G.

Thanks a heck of a lot, Mags! :rolleyes:

Le Fanu

cardlady22 said:
I promised myself I will resist the urge to get the "Mommy" decks for my little ones.

O I love doing this! It is part of the fun! I can´t get a mini without getting the "Mommy". The mini-Connolly by the way is now OOP. I got one in a trade and as soon as I got it, I had to get the Connolly standard...

Can´t resist.

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
..I caught myself before venturing down the slippery "mini" road...I have only the mini Grimaud Marseilles, mini Camoin-Jodorowsky TdM, mini-RWS, mini-Connolly and Meneghello Soprafino. ...
<laughter> Before? BEFORE, you said?

Nydia

cardlady22 said:
I'm hoping that giving them "pairs" will satisfy that craving and let me move on to a new quirk. (Does it work that way?) ;)

Also, I have the Fournier & the Hadar in regular size. I promised myself I will resist the urge to get the "Mommy" decks for my little ones.
Just buy what appeals to you. You don't have to buy them in pairs.
My vote is for the Da Vinci, but I'm really thankful I bought the book with the standard deck, first. I don't have the Harmonious.

I recently got a Fournier Marseille, too. I thought about buying the mini, but I like the smaller size of the standard so much that I don't feel in a rush to buy the mini, now.