Question about Hadar TdM details

sapienza

Just out of curiosity......can you still buy this deck anywhere? I thought I remembered reading somewhere recently on here that you could but I can't remember where.

Bernice

Only places I've seen it are at ebay and similar private sales :( and then they're usually rather too expensive (or the postage is).

It's good that the seller let you know about the missing card though.

Bee :)

sapienza

Thanks Bee.

Actually, the seller didn't let me know about the missing card. :( They only shipped to the UK so Le Fanu offered for me to send it to him there as he was visiting family. He checked it once it arrived and let me know about the missing card. So, it's still on the other side of the planet, but not with the seller. A real mess but I'm sure we'll sort something out. Never mind, you live and learn. :)

Bernice

Oh sapienza, I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder if it might be worth trying the Singles Bar? You never know....

I've a short list for decks I'd like, the Hadar is one of them. Be good if Kris replys to your email - fingers crossed.

jackdaw*

You can order it direct from the publisher, as long as you aren't scared of a French website and can pay by credit card. Can't remember the website, but google Editions Mortagne.

flying black kat

I have a Kris Hadar TDM deck. I got my deck from Amazon.ca. and it is in French. I received the Hadar in January of 09.

I had tried without success to contact both Krris Hadar on his web site, nor did I get any response from the publisher.

It is a beautiful deck full of life and color. It is also larger than some TDM's and would be easier to study then some other decks.

I wish you good luck.

Have a great night.

Kathy

sapienza

I sent an e-mail to the address on Kris Hadar's website and I have had a reply. The lady gave me details of the publisher and suggested to contact them regarding a spare card. I've done that and now just waiting (and hoping) for a reply.

Bernice

Have they replied yet?

I know we've just had the holidays, but an email can be sent in seconds......

sapienza

No reply. :( I think I'll give them until the end of the week and then send another e-mail.

Bernice

I had a similar problem with a hard-to-find deck - it arrived with some cards laminated together (stuck). A kind person (Singles Bar) sent me replacements for the damaged cards. Months later I found and bought another copy.

It's SO annoying when a deck is incomplete or cards are badly damaged - completely useless for using......... grumble....grumble.

So I sincerely hope you eventually get a postive response.