Question about Hadar TdM details

sapienza

Thanks Bee. I do wonder if perhaps I'm just not meant to have this deck. Maybe I'd hate it and the Universe is trying to save me the trouble and disappointment by ensuring I never actually get a copy. Time will tell I suppose. :)

Le Fanu

sapienza said:
Thanks Bee. I do wonder if perhaps I'm just not meant to have this deck. Maybe I'd hate it and the Universe is trying to save me the trouble and disappointment by ensuring I never actually get a copy.
Please don't think like that! I know it's tempting, but think of it as an unfortunate oversight. If I were you I'd send ever more pushy emails. Surely they have to reply? They must have a copy of the spare card. Keep at it, you never know...

*fingers crossed*

sapienza

Another e-mail sent. :)

sapienza

I got an e-mail from the publisher this morning offering to send me a replacement card. I'm trying not to get too excited until I actually have it in my hand, but it's certainly looking like things are going to work out in the end. I hope I like the deck after all this. :)

thinbuddha

If I send them 78 emails, maybe I could get a full deck?

Yves Le Marseillais

Spare card

thinbuddha said:
If I send them 78 emails, maybe I could get a full deck?

Ha ha ha !!!

Don't forget to send a last one for the deck's box too.

And ooops ! another very last for the LWB (Little White Booklet).

Luckily your own tarot made was full when I bought it.

And I got an autograph from you for same price.

All the best from Marseille City capitale of Tarot.

BONNE ANNEE 2010 !!

France Old €urope

Bernice

sapienza said:
I got an e-mail from the publisher this morning offering to send me a replacement card. I'm trying not to get too excited until I actually have it in my hand, but it's certainly looking like things are going to work out in the end. I hope I like the deck after all this. :)
Really pleased to hear this sapienza. After it arrives you'll be able to sift through the complete images - in peace!

Bee :)

sapienza

The replacement Sun card arrived yesterday and the rest of the deck arrived today. Together they are perfect. I really am so pleased to finally have a copy of this deck. The colours are wonderful. My Sun card has a slightly darker background that the other cards, obviously a different print run, but it's not really noticeable. Definitely worth all the trouble and now the deck has a great story behind it.....and it's well travelled. Canada, England, Portugal and I think it's even been to Belgium, and now here in Australia. Can't wait to start using it. :)

emmsma

Congrats, sapienza, and enjoy!