What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

TomTom

Some more "Dummies" books. Oh gee, do I feel so dummy.

I got some DVDs ( Blue Ray) because I get rid of my tapes.

On the way is The Pamela Colman-Smith Commemorative set.

Le Fanu

The main goodies came yesterday;

the Meneghello Ltd edition Minchiates (Fiorentina and Etruria)
Tarot of Sweet "Twiligth"

However, I do still have my back up Liber T in the post, and cardlady has just sent my Alice in Wonderland playing card deck which Im very excited about...

cardlady22

books

Most of what I'm expecting is up in post 1085, but I just got a replacement copy of Susan Sheppard's A Witch's Runes to keep with the girasol set made for me in the last Creative Exchange. (((afrosaxon)))

Card Reader's Handbook by Regina Russell (OOP!) RCVD 6/20 Thanks, ros!

ETA:
Celtic Tree Mysteries by Stephen Blamires RCVD 6/22 Thanks, rainwolf!
The Mystical Tarot by Rosemary Ellen Guiley RCVD 6/25

Konata

Today, my prize, Touchstone Tarot arrived. I'm so happy, it arrived in perfect condition. Also with gem, and a t-shirt.

Kat Black signed an extra card on my deck too!

MysticalMoose

I am so excited today!!! :party: :D....the other thing I have wanted for AAAAAGES is now on its way to This Thrilled Moose! The STEELE WIZARD!!! Yayyyyyyyy. Just saw it on eBay & nabbed it quick on a BUY IT NOW!! :party: can't wait I have been lusting voraciously after this for such a long time....

Also am waiting my 4th copy of the DruidCraft :) for back up & future use you understand :D

I am quite content now !

MM :love:

Dusk Till Dawn

I received the Luman Back up Decks and Pouch. I like the non Glossy version much better. Also the Enchanted Faerie Wishing Coins, and a goddess on the go oracle. Still waiting on the Konxari cards, Highlights of Tarot set.
Got note the my Vampire Tarot Shipped.
Very Happy!

Alta

I finally ordered the Pamela Coleman Commemorative set from amazon.com. I had it ordered through amazon.ca for months and they finally sent a email saying it wasn't coming, ever. So, off to .com and they posted it immediately, though mail takes forever to come from the States. And, on amazon.ca the re-sellers are asking $95 to $97 dollars for the set!!! while it is still available from amazon.com for the discounted price. :rolleyes: Though I'll bet the postage will be awful, I gather it is heavy. (Can you tell I am excited!)

Alta

Wendywu

Yay - Daisy is sendig me The Dark Grimoire, traded for the Housewives Tarot. I've wanted the Dark Grimoire for ages. Such luck :)

The crowned one

I have a Ukiyoe Tarot coming from France, and one I am really excited about, a Cartes Lenormand by H.P.GIBSON & SONS, my thanks my Lillie for this one!

Soothsayer

I just received the Archeon Tarot Premier Edition and it's great. I love the deck.