What's the postman bringing? - Part 10

HuskyChariot

My Daniloff arrived... so beautiful!

I've completed my Alice LE pre order... plus a bag for my Anna K, a bag for my BBC and two bags just because I wanted them... as it so happens one would be perfect for the Alice SE... but my trigger finger is sated for now!

Sasmi

Ahh, payday. Ordered Mystic Dreamer and Dark Fairytale decks, plus a new bag and reading cloth. Now avoiding ebay and Amazon!!

starla

Oh yikes, I did it. After MONTHS of dithering about it, I completed my Alice pre-order with book and bag and...VAT and Postage?! That's it. No more decks now for AGES.

So excited though!

silvereye

The Steampunk Tarot! Can't wait!

Miss Divine

Silver Witchcraft (kit)

Water Lady

Tarot Illuminati
just arrived, beautiful

starla

Smith-Waite Centennial deck arrived yesterday and I'm really very impressed. Feels so beautiful to hold.

Miss Woo

I'm so hanging out for my Shadowscapes deck... I wish I ordered it by express mail. It won't be here for ten days!

fractalgranny

the shadowscapes is wonderful! i love it!

i just won the gypsy tarot on ebay. it's of german-romani origin. i was born in germany. one of my oldest memories is tagging along with my grandmother who kept the family alive in the post-war years by "reading the cards" to the rich farm women in the countryside that had hardly been touched by the war. because these farmers were pretty much the only source of food, they would trade all sorts of riches for food, and some of them became very wealthy. my grandparents, impoverished aristocrats from baltic russia, lived in the attic of one of those farm houses, and my grandmother was very ingenious in finding ways to put food on the table. i remember her being paid with eggs and butter for a reading. so the gypsy tarot reminds me of all of that ...