Wooden Pirate Tarot

femalegamer

Finally, more images of the Pirate Tarot! (Squee!) The Bosun (Heirophant), the Tower, the Star, Strength and the Sun are all up for your viewing pleasure at: http://www.dragonfiresigns.com/tarot.html

We should also have up on there soon rectangular boxes engraved with a card up, though we're not going to recommend them for some of the cards that have a lot of dark, engraved area due to the stripiness of the wood. I think I may have convinced my husband that such a box would be just the thing to package the cards in, and I think he likes the idea. :)

Edge

Absolutely awesome! I love those images and the theme is right up my alley. There beautiful! I assume this deck is available for purchase, noticed the add to cart button. It's just the 22 majors correct? My fav out of those pics was the Tower :)

Moonboy

Those are truley amazing

femalegamer

Just the Majors, yes; I think that if we ever finish the deck off, that we won't be able to do the whole thing in wood because the cherry is expensive and it takes quite a while to engrave.

Hmm, we can do other people's decks for them, too. :)

jackdaw*

I really do like it! Can you show us some more cards, please?

Edge

femalegamer said:
Just the Majors, yes; I think that if we ever finish the deck off, that we won't be able to do the whole thing in wood because the cherry is expensive and it takes quite a while to engrave.

Hmm, we can do other people's decks for them, too. :)

Well this deck just made my wish list... translation if sales are good this month I will definitely be purchasing. Heck even if sales are not, I'll still find a way. About the "other peoples decks" how about a custom tarot box. Don't know if you guys get into that kind of work or not but this one would have very specific engravings etc. I'll PM you about it if any interested. :)

Mabuse

pirates

Why are pirates so popular?
They just AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

femalegamer

Oh, that's a horrible joke. :)

Anyway, he does all kinds of custom work, but definitely doesn't want to step on anyone's copyrights. We just took down some products that had a piratey emblem that turned out to be from a toy. Ooops.

jackdaw*

Edge said:
Well this deck just made my wish list...

Mine too - but I'll have to sell a lot more decks on the trading forum before I can do so!

RubyRuby

WOW! Nice job. The winking cat on the sun is too cute.