Wooden Pirate Tarot

Fairawen

Wow! Beautifully done! That's alot of detail... Working with a wooden deck would be a bit of a challenge, just because of the shuffling, but man... I'd love to get one of these.

When I have money and a family that doesn't burn cards. :D

~A~

femalegamer

If we ever go completely nuts and make it a full deck, I think we'll include a large bag so the cards can be pulled like runes or tiles. With the majors it can be shuffled.

And thank you to all for the compliments, even if I didn't draw them. :) (I did, however, contribute to some of the concepts, so I have my own pride in it.)

Sidhe-Ra

That is utterly drool-worthingly spectacular in every way. Arrrrr!

Papageno

what are the dimensions? the website only states the thickness 1/16

femalegamer

The cards about 3 inches by 5.

To make it on topic for the creation forum :), there is still some discussion going on about minors, which I tell ya, if that kicks off, I'll be bouncing ideas off of you guys alot. :)

moon_mermaid

Wow! Wow!

Wow! The cards are....I love them.

My wallet is in trouble. okay, x'mas I spent too much this month, but the deck will be mine next month.

femalegamer, I am in Hong Kong, do you except international order? Please say "Yes".

TheEmpress

femalegamer said:
The cards about 3 inches by 5.

To make it on topic for the creation forum :), there is still some discussion going on about minors, which I tell ya, if that kicks off, I'll be bouncing ideas off of you guys alot. :)

I'm definately adding this deck to my wishlist, and if your husband makes the minors I'm definately buying this deck. I'd buy the major arcana but I'd rather save up the money and buy it when all the cards are included. :)

femalegamer

If the minors finally get made a reality, there will definitely be an "expansion" pack purchase available.

They are definitely one more step closer to possibility, though, because the artist is a full time employee for Dragonfire now. :)

TheEmpress

femalegamer said:
If the minors finally get made a reality, there will definitely be an "expansion" pack purchase available.

They are definitely one more step closer to possibility, though, because the artist is a full time employee for Dragonfire now. :)
oooh, very tempting....:) I am going to have to talk to my fiance to see if he'll get it for me as a late extra xmas gift. ;)