Bias Water Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Voron said:
FTR, there's two major hypothetical Jesus charts floating around. One is at 1:21am March 1, 7 BCE (i.e. -6 AD) and one is around Sep 12th - 15th (solar opposition) 7 BCE just after Sunset (23Pisces rising) Both share a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Pisces. The March one has Sun, Moon, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn & Uranus in Pisces, Mercury in Aqu and Mars and Pluto in Virgo opposing. The latter has a Venus/Neptune conjunction in Scorpio (with Mars nearby) in the 8th.
That is is so cool. :)

But wow... that is just too much in one sign, one element. My mother once told me that anything in excess is bad for you; this, IMO, applies to astrology as well...

Gemini Rising

All this Jesus/astrology stuff is making me think...

I've always read that Jesus was a Leo. Clues to the time of the year he was born in the bible would point to early-mid August, at least from what I read. It also said how each of the disciples embodied one Sun sign, and how Jesus, being a Leo ruled by the Sun, was the center of it and embodied nobility and goodness of heart.

It's interesting to hear people's opinions, and I have to agree...it's a weird coincidence he'd be a "Super"-Pisces heralding the Age of Pisces.

...personally, I'd wish somebody would at least CONSIDER the possiblility he would be a Libra...that would be cool...

I CAN see how you can connect such Pisces as Einstein and Washington and other great Piscean pioneers to Jesus. (That damn Libran ability to see both sides of an issue...)

~Nicky

MoonGypzzy

Cancers, Pisces, Scorpios

My husband is a cancer and he is so very clingy. I am an aries with virgo ascendant so that clinginess sort of puts out my fire so to speak. And his pack rat ways drive my virgo ascendant nuts!! The mood swings are no fun, I find myself spending half the time trying to figure out what's wrong? It is totally nuts. However, I do enjoy the fact that he loves to eat because I love to cook and whenever I am down he nurtures me with his sweet love. He is definitely an emotional "mess". LOL. Otherwise I love him dearly and enjoy spending time with him IF he is away from me for at least 3-5 hours lololol. The one thing I have noticed is that I do feel drained energy wise with him, not on a constant basis but here and there. Needless to say I am back and forth on this all the time. One minute I am as happy as can be but when those moods kick in I just want to send him to the ward. It just cannot be that bad Mr.Cancer...Mr. husband..whatever!!

Now Pisces I just have to say that in my dealings with the male pisces they seem to lack back bone and are always in a dream world. I had a great male friend pisces who was also my boss but he just could not keep the office in order. Everyone sort of did what they wanted and I found myself always telling him to fix it or they would fire him. I am also scorpio moon and I tell ya when I say its going to happen it usually does. I saw it coming from a mile away and I always forewarn but some just do not get it. Or maybe they do not care who knows...Anyways, he did get fired! ahhh.....Now the pisces female is another whole animal in itself. I find that they usually are intimidated by me(Aries Sun) and also find they feel inferior. Now this is just my observation but for some reason they seem to think everyone wants to replace them in one form or another. Tendency to be superficial and just dont know how to say hey I dont like you!! whew...

My mother and sister are both scorpio. My mother is passed away now but I will say that as a child I felt that she lacked parenting skills and her social life was of the upmost importance to her. She attracted the wrong type of people and her social circle varied quite a bit. My sister is actually the very same way. And veryyyy jealous. They tend to be the permiscuous type as well. Revenge is always on the agenda and I just feel if they meditate once in a while that the negativity will go away faster!! lol. As scorpios they should be able to see through people but I always wondered how my sister and mother had the wrong type of people around them? I guess keep your enemies closer was their thing!!...

This is just MY observation and I appoligize if I offend anyone but...I try to tell it as I see it.

MG
xoxoxoxox

sambtween

Wanna trade Mars?

Hey, I'll trade my Mars in Pisces for your Mars in Libra anyday. Would have cut down alot on the moodiness. And it comes with it's own chorus, too! It's more of an admonition than a theme, and is at the end of The Rocky Horror Picture Show: "Don't dream it, be it." Wanna trade? Should the Apocalypse come, it's probably the Mars which would be able to handle years in a bomb shelter.

Gemini Rising said:
For some reason, the song "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Haha!" comes to mind when you mention that...

I have Mercury strongly conjunct my Sun in Libra, less than one degree. I really can't tell the difference between my Mercury or my Sun because of this. And when I try and decide which aspects of myself are attributed to which planet, well...you know Librans. ;)

Meanwhile, I have Mars in Libra too. Do you know how much fun this placement ISN'T?! Now I know why it's called "detriment." It sucks to have the planet of assertiveness in the sign that can't assert itself.

...of course, there's always my irresistible charm to get people to do things for me...*wicked laughter*

sambtween

Gone out with 2 Cancer men many years ago, and I think that the emotional relating was kind of not provoked by my Venus in Virgo (keeping company with my Virgo ascendant). But my older brother is a Cancer with Scorpio rising & Taurus moon. Growing up in an emotionally invalidating household, he was probably the only thing which kept me reasonably sane and therefore alive. Despite the fact that he also received no validation he has raised 3 children who are smart, funny, kind, brave, and talented. He supports them in all they do, while not letting them get away with the bad stuff. No pulling the wool over his eyes, as smart children can sometimes do. If I had children, he (out of 4 other siblings) would be my 1st choice for emergency guardian.

Originally Posted by Gemini Rising: Men with water signs are odd, I think because men are naturally unemotional. So when you couple them with an emotional sign, you get conflicts. I've yet to meet a Cancer man with ANY mothering or nurturing instincts.

AmethystEyes

I don't really know many Pisces. Scorpios never bothered me. But I do know those Cancers :bugeyed: Ugh.....

sambtween

Selfish Pisces female? Doesn't surprise me at all. My late friends' mother was the posterchild for selfish manipulative negative Pisces female. My poor friend was a Scorpio, Libra rising & Taurus moon. This woman physically and emotionally beat the spirit out of her. This 5'3" 230lb prima donna dominated any conversation with a litany of complaints about her health, her alleged royal ancestors from Fresia (nr. Germany), and pronouncements about almost everything. She swindled her daughter onto her lease, and squatted at her 1 bedroom condo every winter. Oddly enough, she was an astrologer, and had fairly normal friends, especially from the local astrology group. She also fancied herself psychic (though it actually was her daughter who (when unstressed) was psychic with medium capabilities. This woman was so evil that, when babysitting, she locked her 7 yr old granddaughter (who was afraid of fireworks) in the dark basement during the 4th of July. Yet for some reason her oldest child (an Aquarian who was never very nice to her while growing up), defends her. She never liked me, and I only found out after the fact that my friend had died by cornering her son at his business. I still don't know where she is buried. These are just a few of her transgressions. Pisces may be at the end of the zodiac cycle and allegedly has learned a lesson or two along the way, but this woman will likely be burning for awhile next to Hitler before she gets another time around.

Gemini Rising said:
Krysia--I'm glad there's at least some nurturing Cancer males out there! As for Scorpios, I think everyone's attracted to them like a moth to a flame...they're just so...magnetic. It's spooky. And of course, I admire their intensity. I wish I could scare people that easily with one glance...but no, I have to WORK at manipulating people by smiling and being charming and doing the whole "get them to see my side of the issue" thing. Boy, if I were a Scorpio, I'd shoot them one gaze and that would be that...

I DO think Cancer is more stubborn than any other sign. And they're stubborn about EVERYTHING. It HAS to be THEIR way or you might as well just burn in hell. And of course, I don't like it when I can't manipulate people to my side of an issue with my Libran charm.

As for Pisces, I don't think there IS a more complex sign. I read that since it's the last sign of the zodiac it's a culmination of all the signs before it, with different levels of each sign depending on the chart and its emphasis on certain planets or signs. And of course, being ruled by Neptune doesn't help things, either.

SirenRising, it surprises me the Pisces person you know is so selfish. I thought they were supposed to be self-sacrificing and compassionate?

Of course, that's not set in stone, there's got to be exceptions for EVERYTHING...

...I wonder if there's a Libran out there who is very decisive? THAT would be a sight to behold...