Bias Water Signs (C/P)

krysia322

Too bad that's astronomically impossible since Mercury has to be within 28 degrees of the sun, and to have the ascendent opposite the Sun would mean a sun placement of 6th or 7th house. (Whoops, sounding like a Virgo...)
Fine, fine.
RME...

How about a Libra with Aries Rising, Sun in the 7th house, Mercury in Scorpio, Scorpio Moon, Mars in Sagittarius.
:D

Voron

Cancer: First, I'm a Cancer moon. Strongly attracted to them -- but they scare me. Yes -- clingy, and they can be emotionally manipulative. Okay, my sister is. Needy, yes. And they can gush emotionally all over you. Or, just remain a mystery, depending. Deep wells they are. Very powerful. And for some reason, I associate them with Cameras. Oh, and they're packrats -- they can't let go of anything. Angelina Jolie is a Cancer rising, and Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) and Tom Cruise are Cancers, incidentally.

Scorpio: Love, love, love me some Scorpios. Instant attraction, for the most part. I can't count how many I know. (Venus in Scorpio here)Occasional bad apple. Most have some very deep-seated issues (who doesn't?) of some sort, but the tend to be quite aware of, and comfortable with that fact. So damn sexy. I married one. We got divorced, but are still friends. Currently semi-dating one. (Meaning, we cant keep our hands off each other when we see each other at parties).

Pisces: They melt my heart. (it's probably due to the grand trine with my cancer and scorpio parts) Dreamy. My best (male) friend is a Pisces. They don't have a normal morality. Nothing and everything matters to them. Yes -- super complicated. Don't even try to figure them out. They don't do so well with chaos, though. When they're dark, they're very, very dark. Poor pisces...like a cancer with no shell. It's a good thing they're only partly in this world.

krysia322

Oh, and they're packrats -- they can't let go of anything.
Oh, wow. LOL. I'd forgotten about that. That is so true. My wonderful mom-in-law's a Cancer w/Leo Rising, and she has dresses that she wore back in high school and college... Also huge on saving things like furniture for sentimental reasons --- her crib when she was a baby, the rocking chair she nursed her sons in... Etc.

But it's cool --- they've got the space (for the most part) in their garage for it, and my oldest daughter, now 8, gets to benefit by nearly fitting into all of her old clothes. Tres vintage. :D

krysia322

They don't do so well with chaos, though. When they're dark, they're very, very dark. Poor pisces...like a cancer with no shell. It's a good thing they're only partly in this world.
You've just described one of my brothers-in-law perfectly. :)

krysia322

I can't count how many I know.
I'm soooo jealous.
Throughout my life, I've only known a precious few, and one of them is my father.

So far though, they seem to visit for a brief while --one at a time-- then disappear. Wouldn't mind knowing a few now. The male of the species, at any rate. The females and I don't mesh very well... for the most part.

GoddessArtemis

I'll speak up here from a Pisces/Scorpio point of view and give some insight into these two "complex" water sign. Are we that complex? I don't think so, but we hear it all the time, don't we? Here's a little background: I'm a Pisces with a Sag Moon and a Scorpio rising, Mercury in Aries.

Partly due to my Sag moon, I'm not the "typical" (textbook) Pisces. As Voron says, I don't do well with chaos, but I occasionally enjoy peeking into chaotic situations. PEEKING being key here--I don't want to live in it. If I do (and I have), I become a mess. Dreamy? Yes, but I can be fairly grounded and practical, too (other planetary influences).

Sensitive as a Pisces, but also a tad rash/impulsive, which falls on the Aries and Sag in my chart (yay, fire signs!). If you make me really angry--and you must push me REALLY hard for me to get there (a typical Pisces quality)--I can calmly and quietly cut you off at the knees (Scoprio rising), without the use of profanity, angry outburst, or without belittling you for the heck of it. I see right through people (Scorpio rising and Pisces sun), and it's what gives me the very cutting tongue (Aries Mercury 'oompf'). In case of extremely (rare) anger, I'll tell you exactly why you think/act/feel the way you do (all too true, but who wants to hear THAT much truth, eh?). Scorpio rising takes no prisoners! The darned Scorpio is merciless. :D

My Pisces sun is sweet, gentle, naive, forgiving (to a fault), and extremely patient. Scorpio rising puts up a coolish front, and observes (Page of Swords style) others from afar until astute assessments have been made. Scorpio qualities can be a little scary that way. But I kinda likey.. ;)

Here's the breakdown of my feelings towards Water signs:

Cancers: These folks can be sweet and maternal (yes, even the men), but they are clingy, needy, and SO overly emotional. They can cry at the drop of a hat, for heaven's sake! I can take them in small doses but I don't or want to understand ALL their many moods, and I find them too much of the recluse/hermity type. And when they make up their mind about something, right or wrong, they react from such an emotional and illogical place that it makes me insane. My motto: "Love you cancers, but stay over THERE. Don't come too close."

Scorpios: They love me a lot, and I love them back, but we can irk each other, too. Too much (Scoprio) tail wagging going on between me (Scorp rising!) and them, so it can get a little intense sometimes, but I find them fun and a little (good) crazy, so it's okay to hang out with them. They can get a little melodramatic, but they don't seem to mind when I gently and jokingly tell them to get over themselves--they can tell it's not coming from a bad place, and they laugh it off. I can lighten their mood like nobody's business, and it makes for good friendships, usually. Dating them is a WHOLE other ball game. Jealous, possessive, possessive, and..possessive. Even when they try to hide this aspect, puh leez, they can't hide a THING from me...which they love and hate about me. Scorpios love to be "understood" on a very deep level (and we Pisces "get" them), but they also are paranoid about being understood at the deep, gut level. But they must like it more than they hate it, because they can't stay away from me. :D

Pisces: I'm sorry, but for the most part...I don't gel with my own people. Not all, but most, tend to be the "stereotypical" Pisces...too dreamy, too submissive, too addicted to something bad, too mellow, too in their own heads, too on another planet, too...too much. Intuitive as all hell, though, and very psychic and quite sweet--but I think I can be a little too intense for them at times. Male Pisces like me okay, but the women can be nervous around me because of my rash and impulsive tongue. I get it; I can be insensitive sometimes (blame the Sag moon ALL the way for this!), but calm down, Pisces people. (Not all of you; some of you I love, and you know who you are!). I don't bite--hard. ;)

GA

Voron

GoddessArtemis said:
Pisces: I'm sorry, but for the most part...I don't gel with my own people. Not all, but most, tend to be the "stereotypical" Pisces...too dreamy, too submissive, too addicted to something bad, too mellow, too in their own heads, too on another planet, too...too much.
GA

Would you believe I have a friend with Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus all in Pisces, and yet he's an ENTJ -- total go-getter, leader, very successful in a corporate environment? It's probably because 3 of them are in the 1st house, and he's got Mars in Capricorn to ground him, and Uranus, Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto all in air signs. He's very rational -- almost to a fault. His Sun-Moon conjunction squares Neptune in Sag and Saturn in Gemini -- he's very un-mystical, but has an almost magical way of making things happen. He *understands* how to get people to do things for him. He's also really good at pissing people off by asking them difficult questions or getting to close to the truth. Aquarius Rising -- Scorpio MC.

He has had that stereotypical Piscean tendency to want to drink to relieve stress, and then to get into a bad state because of it.

ChangeMyMind

cancer = emotional landmines, cant talk to them wifout the word "love, or hate" thrown into it.

scopio = evil

pisces = come back down to earth!! otherwise, extremely nice.

LOL

Voron

Response by the signs

ChangeMyMind said:
cancer = emotional landmines, cant talk to them wifout the word "love, or hate" thrown into it.
Love and hate are the same thing!!

ChangeMyMind said:
scopio = evil
We are all evil in one way or another.
The Universal is amoral. What is evil?
Life is Will. Will is Power. Is Power Evil?

ChangeMyMind said:
pisces = come back down to earth!! otherwise, extremely nice.
LOL

But the earth is just an illusion! When will you figure that out?!

:p

MercyMe

Aww, I love Pisces. They're so deep. Poetry, music, dreams...la la la. Every Pisces I ever knew totally "got me" at a very intuitive, deep level.

Cancer. Heh. Well, hearth and home and what's theirs is theirs and don't you forget it. Maudlin creatures. And didn't we all say CLINGY? Needy? And drama. Lots of tears, both in sadness and joy. My Cancer friend can't even see someone crying without crying herself, even if she doesn't know what the other person is crying about. LOL

Scorpio. Well. I have a love/hate thing for that sign. They totally bug me with their pseudo secret stuff, but I've not known a Scorpio that doesn't tell on themselves in some way. Well, I'm just very observant, too, and not much gets past me, so they think they're so slick. Uh uh. Not with me. Emotions, often negative ones, often seem to be the driving force behind their decisions. Yet, it's their emotional depth that draws me, not to mention that LOOK. In some ways, I want to show them how they don't fool me, but I do it gently and diplomatically, so as not to get stung. I've been stung a few times and been on the other end of a Scorpio grudge, and it's like being lashed with cat-o-nine tails with spikes and then being sent to outer Siberia. *shudder* Such incredible pains in the butt. Then again, my Venus is in Scorpio and all of my kids have Scorp rising, soooo I DO understand these people quite well.