What are the most common querent questions?

Metafizzypop

Sometimes I get questions that really stump me. Things related to relationships, but......well, there's a lot of room for different kinds of questions about relationships.

I once got a woman who said to me: "I just broke up with my boyfriend. We went out for two years, and he was a jerk the whole time. He was verbally abusive to me, he embarrassed me in front of my friends, and he cheated on me all the time. I finally told him to get lost. I told him I never wanted to see him again, and to never ever ever call me again, ever. So what I wanna know is, when will I hear from him?"

I did not get hopeful cards for that question. I can't remember what I told her, but I still remember that client.

Luna-Ocean

I'm still waiting for the more serious questions that i'm sure alot of us dread to even think about like '' should i commit murder and dispose of my my lovers body '' should i go and rob a bank... those types of questions which i think some of us have had to deal with when giving readings?

RunningWild

I've only had a couple of questionable clients and thankfully not of the psychopathic sort.

Aside from the all-over-the-board rapid fire questions I sometimes get, I think my favorite and least favorite are questions about whether their lover is going to leave their partner and when. And if their lover will then commit to them. And...

"What does his wife think of me?"

Really? :laugh:

It's my favorite because it seems so common. It's my least favorite for the same reason.

Citrin

I almost always get my least favourite question: How does X feel about me? or Where is mine and X's relationship heading? :p

I guess I just find it annoying that people seem to have such a hard time communicating, feeling the vibes, and observing body language. It's less tricky than finding someone who can read the cards for you after every date. Just my opinion. ;)

Holly doll

I almost always get my least favourite question: How does X feel about me? or Where is mine and X's relationship heading? :p

I guess I just find it annoying that people seem to have such a hard time communicating, feeling the vibes, and observing body language. It's less tricky than finding someone who can read the cards for you after every date. Just my opinion. ;)

That's one of my least faves too... I think those people are all about instant gratification rather than allowing things to unfold organically... Guess they don't want to do the work of observation, asking questions etc. - much easier to pay others than asking the other person; or being patient... :rolleyes:

Luna-Ocean

I've only had a couple of questionable clients and thankfully not of the psychopathic sort.

I wouldn't know how i would deal with such a question if it did arise? there have been some readers i know who had similar readings on murder, i was glad to know she had saw that if had gone ahead he would of been eventually caught it is such a scary thought indeed.

gregory

When will he come back to me ?

:mad:

ravenest

You do know WHY it wasn't ? - and I was told this by a historian so... It was right in the legislation too - same sex stuff - and when it was taken for the royal assent and signature etc, Victoria said "but how can women..." and no-one had the nerve to explain it to her, so they took it out instead ! (I suspect it is in fact an urban myth, but still...)

I believe it because less than 30 years ago a friend of mine had elderly parents that didnt know what homosexuality even between men was. During dinner conversation (with guests and his GF) they were complaining about how gay men were being treated badly (they had heard) 'What's wrong with being gay? Its terrible people persecute men just because they are carefree and happy." .... son and cousin look down at their plates smiling but GF has to go "What do you mean?" - while my friend is kicking her under the table and miming NOOOOO ! to her :laugh: ... I know that girl, nothing was going to stop her now. She explained nicely that it meant men where having sexual relations with each other ... parents looked confused and - same thing - how could they do that, thats impossible, ridiculous !

she gently led them to their own conclusions by delicate suggestion ... it hit them like a bomb; "WHAT!" ... That's disgusting... they should round them up and flog them!"

So in a few minutes they went from total support and sympathy to corporal punishment.

I know its hard to believe - but people of that era ..... (my parents instructed me that the government could not be corrupt because if they were , the people would not have voted them in in the first place :confused: ) and I never had one single word or mention of sex education .... ah ... blind ignorance ... those were the days :)

ravenest

Sometimes I get questions that really stump me. Things related to relationships, but......well, there's a lot of room for different kinds of questions about relationships.

I once got a woman who said to me: "I just broke up with my boyfriend. We went out for two years, and he was a jerk the whole time. He was verbally abusive to me, he embarrassed me in front of my friends, and he cheated on me all the time. I finally told him to get lost. I told him I never wanted to see him again, and to never ever ever call me again, ever. So what I wanna know is, when will I hear from him?"

I did not get hopeful cards for that question. I can't remember what I told her, but I still remember that client.

You are getting close to first prize with THAT ONE!

Metafizzypop

LOL, I hope the prize is something good!