Pregnancy....??? Is there a card that mean pregnancy??

Nikita_

A combo containing at least a couple the following :
Emperess
Any of the aces, except pentacles
Three of Cups
Page of Cups
The Sun

tarotbear

Absolutely ANY Tarot card can tell you ABSOLUTELY anything you want it to mean, and also NO ONE TAROT CARD OR COMBINATION OF CARDS can absolutely guarantee you of anything.

If you want to get pregnant - it takes two to tango.
If you don't want to get pregnant - visit a Planned Parenthood clinic for birth control options.
If you suspect you may already be pregnant - see a OB/GYN doctor to find out for sure.

None of the above require the use of a Tarot deck; none of the above can be guaranteed or disproved by pulling a few Tarot cards.

Just my two cents ....

FYI - there are estimated to be 65 thousand million, million, million combinations of 78 cards ... and no one of them will Guarantee you are or are not pregnant.

ravenest

Hello-

Is there a card that means the possibility to get pregnant or the desire to get pregnant???....

A card that advises you to be careful in that area???....

Please help me with this.....

Blessings to all.....!!!! :OL

Lady Anna :THP

In my deck, this card has suggested that, (see Thoth Princess of Discs )

and in one instance definitely - the person was somewhat outraged at the suggestion as well, as she was still a virgin - OOOPS! ... but then 2 months later - surprise !

Well ... I warned her ... but she thought I was being ridiculous .

Laura Borealis

I'm not sure what you mean by being careful? As in being careful to avoid a pregnancy? I could see the Seven of Wands relating to contraception.

Since she asked the question in 2002 it may be a moot point - as in, she has figured it out by now, or she's the mother of a 12-year-old... ;)

SweetSiren

In my experience, in order to pick up something strong like that, nearly all the cards suggested by other users would need to be present. The cards by themselves I think are not good indicators because they obviously each carry many different meanings. It's not something I reccomend voluntarily reading about though because there are far more accurate methods of predicting this (like whether or not birth control is used, what stage of cycle the woman is currently in, etc) As far as cards go though, something truly life changing like that would be all over the reading. Don't look for pregnancy in the cards, look at what the cards mean, then decide if the general theme of the reading is fitting for something like pregnancy.

Just realized this is SUPER OLD. Oh well lol. Advice for future seekers I guess.

nisaba

Lady Anna -

There are a couple of cards that come to mind when I think of possible pregnancy - :TEMPS Empress, :TAC Ace of Cups and :TQC Queen of Cups. Especially when two are paired in a reading.

Also, Pages can often represent foetuses or newborns. The Sun, the Six Cups and the Six Swords, too. :)

Of course, there is NO card in the deck that only means pregnancy, or children.