The Tarot of Ravens

Mary

Your deck

Have just seen some of your images for your Raven deck and think they are outstanding, wish you all the luck in the world and just finish this deck!
Love and light
Mary
www.hezicostarot.com

Lady Iron Side

thank you, I took a look at your deck they are gorgeous.

I have decided to add names to my first post of those who are interested. that is were I keep the list so then for any unforeseen circumstances, I won't lose your names. does that sound good.

Eyebright

Lady Iron Side said:
thank you, I took a look at your deck they are gorgeous.

I have decided to add names to my first post of those who are interested. that is were I keep the list so then for any unforeseen circumstances, I won't lose your names. does that sound good.

Good idea hehe make sure my name is on it!! ;)

Lady Iron Side

Death Card - Example

Edited

Sidhe-Ra

Looking good!

Lady Iron Side

Thank you

Caedryn

Very nice!

I like best what you did with the QW...muted color along with black and white. The only suggestion I have is to have the Raven above, with it's head slightly down (instead of facing straight) like it is looking at the scene on the card.

The Death card, I personally would not have a baby in it, because that to me means 'birth, life, etc', even though the card can mean a dramatic change that initiates a new beginning. Not sure what to suggest instead, but perhaps a skull or cauldron with a Raven sitting on it?

Please, add me to the list for purchasing your wonderful deck!!!

~ C

ETA: I would be interested to see examples of cards with a male figure in it.

Lady Iron Side

Thank you for your gr8 suggestions, I like your idea of having the Raven looking down at the card. sweet...lol I was drawing it up today and for some strange reason, the head wasn't done but I did get the wings done, even have the inside of the wings already colored.

As for the Death Card I have to re draw it anyways due to my first drawing when resized down it didn't fit. I did think of drawing it the same but have it mirrored on one side (top) the way it is, but have the bottom same but instead both mom and baby would be skulls, wow that might be a bit intense. good thing it's an idea.

I added you to the list

starlightexp

Nice work so far. Im curious what you are going to name the other suits if Ravens are Swords. Any hints?

Lady Iron Side

starlightexp said:
Nice work so far. Im curious what you are going to name the other suits if Ravens are Swords. Any hints?

Well to be honesty I haven't even gotten that far yet, I'm currently focusing on the suit of swords and the major arcana, maybe the suit of wands will be suit of sticks, and have the theme based on raven collecting thing and build stuff like their nest etc. lol they love shiny objects and young juveniles like to play game and make toys and play catch this if you can in flight. hmm then again the suit of pentacles might stay the same but call it suit of coins, cause one of their behaviors is to collect as many shiny things as possible for their nest to attract the female, the more the shiny objects in the nest the more appealing to the female, makes the male king. Basically each suit will depict all thee characteristic/behaviors of the Raven and what they do on a daily basis. when I get to those suits, I will be open to suggestions.