mercury retrograde strikes

paradoxx

just a thought on the side: chiron in aquarius might bring some interesting breakthroughs in electrotherapy across the brain.

Grigori

firemaiden said:
retrograde... whatever...
you get what you think.

Wow! I must have amazing psychic powers cause every time mercury has gone retrograde this year my website has crashed! And happened again yesterday.

Come to think of it, AT was down about the same time.... co-incidence, or something more sinister.... ;) }) :*

poivre

We are slooooow at work, this week.
I'm going to watch for the next mercury retrograde,
this is a common for us, every few months.
It's almost like we should move out of town, slow.
When it flips, it's hard to keep up.

huredriel

Well last night it took me about two and a half hours to get home on the train :mad: ....... pc's generally have been slow ..... and I know quite a lot of people who's pc's have just seemed to give up the ghost in the last couple of days!!!

Barbaras Ahajusts

paradoxx said:
just a thought on the side: chiron in aquarius might bring some interesting breakthroughs in electrotherapy across the brain.

I wonder if this would hold up in a court of law if I use a shot gun to stabilise things on the home frt. ? ;)

Dealing with my two are going to make me go live in the tree tops with the squirrls. They may bark and bitch about it but at least the squirrls collect nuts for the winter. My first two just act like their food stash. Just joking! (Somewhat;) )

:heart:Barb

seaweed

Hi Barbaras,

Glad to hear that my post was some help. Very glad to hear things might be leveling out for the time being : ) You must feel stuck between wanting to just escape for a bit and worrying that if you do tuck away from home for any time--even for tea at a bookstore--you'd be hoping all would be going on well at home. It seems like anytime you have two personalities in a house that have their own things to deal with *and* might know all of each others buttons and how and when to push them, well, sometimes it just feels combustable.

Being a Cancer must be esp. hard for someone with such great ups and downs. Cancers, having such keen memories and being both so sensitive and prone to brooding, would find it hard to get much distance from revisiting the darker spots of their lives in vivid detail and constantly worrying that dark spots could be just around the corner at any moment--hence the constant questioning. When everything seems so random, esp. when there might be a medical component, it must be tough to choose the best course for the future--even the immediate future or just the littlest decisions. It would be a frustrating struggle (for you both!) to be always wondering...how can he avoid the dark spots from happening again? How long will happiness last this time? When can he finally have the warm comfort of feeling neither high nor low nor numb? Why won't this all just go away for good?--trying to predict the frightening and unpredictable : ) Chronic health conditions that take so many life-long adjustments can feel very frustrating--he might feel like he never seems to gain much ground, despite every episode/change he makes. It's esp. hard when here's a sign that values emotional security so much. Harder still when *you're* trying to be the balance in the home : )

You might want to check out your hubby's, your daughter's and your own Venus and Moon (what houses they fall in,) too, to check for what might make each of you happiest and which could be everybody's most vulnerable spots. Sometimes you can gain perspective into how to negotiate the emotional minefields that way :)

Hope this helps--your sense of humor will be your greatest respite, but whenever you can, take a little time for yourself, however you can, to keep your energy high enough for your own health and happiness, too.

Take Care! : )

cheekyminx

paradoxx said:
Saturday is Mercury's retrograde moment, and Sunday neptune goes stationary and eventually direct again. While mercury, ruling air gemini and earth virgo, is in watery scorpio, neptune, who rules watery pisces, is in erratic air aquarius. to add to this, Aquarian ruler Uranus is going stationary in watery pisces. This is an electric and supercharged configuration, and we are going to witness great things, both good and evil, within the next few weeks.
I'm a gemini/scorpio/gemini lol Venus is in Gemini, Uranus in Scorpio, True Node in Scorpio too.

So does this affect MOI mainly? :laugh: Cause I've been in a weird mood these past few days....I've actually been *ahem* feeling "happy"....rather ODD I tell ye, rather odd....

star-lover

my pc has gone awfully slow as well (more so than at other times) - also had a virus since Merc went rx

and yesterday AT went on the blink - i couldnt post and the timings on last post were all wrong

madmoiselle

I didn't make this connection until now. My electricity power actually went out for a while today.