mercury retrograde strikes

paradoxx

star-lover said:
my pc has gone awfully slow as well (more so than at other times) - also had a virus since Merc went rx

and yesterday AT went on the blink - i couldnt post and the timings on last post were all wrong

Teh board issue has been taken care of, my personal interent needs resetting a lot lately, can't quite figure it out unless like simillia says, something more grand at hand here. Mercury and neptune will play themselves out like a skilled game of chess.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Humm

You know, when I read about you resetting your internet connection, I remembered the trouble I have been having with mine. They are down to one phone number (I have dial up) and if I sign on about the time school starts, I won't get to stay on for long. My ISP will overload and boot me off.

Here of late, my Emerson Switchboard will ring, to let me pick up an incoming phone call, but the internet connection won't break so I can take it, like its suppose to. It has always worked untill now.
At least the lights quit dimming all the time!

This is so fun!
Muh haa haaa haaaaaa! :})

;)Barb

sarai21

Hi there-
Just thought I'd post my mercury retrograde experiences...
I am a member of an email list and forum for a sports team. The misunderstandings and the she said/he said is unbelievable! A single comment or event is blown way out of proportion, almost to the point of threats and violence. A group discussion via the web is a very unhealthy way to communicate at this time, it seems.

Sophie

I deal quite well with Mercury Retrograde periods - comes from having been born during one, I expect. But I do get my share of communication foul-ups - yesterday afternoon my internet was down for several hours, and today, my Dad missed his connecting flight, so I was waiting at the airport for nothing.

But I'm philosophical. I view these times as opportunities to catch up on reading and thinking. Don't fight Mercury Retrograde, and it can actually benefit you!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Saturn sets in my 7th house of Scorpio.
This retrograde, I don't have that normal heaviness of controlling what is going on. It seems to be easier to release everyone and stand back. When I do that physically and emotionally, they show they can stand up and behave...for the most part! :laugh:

But today is the beginning of the waning of the moon in Gemini and I'm wondering what the hell this dread is about. Youngest Daught. is a Gemini and I see her all over this day. And they want me to go vote today? :laugh:

Barb

madmoiselle

sarai21 said:
Hi there-
Just thought I'd post my mercury retrograde experiences...
I am a member of an email list and forum for a sports team. The misunderstandings and the she said/he said is unbelievable! A single comment or event is blown way out of proportion, almost to the point of threats and violence. A group discussion via the web is a very unhealthy way to communicate at this time, it seems.

It's true. I'm a member of one forum, and one harmless comment got several replies that started an arguement. It was so confusing how it played out. But I totally agree with you, it's not a good idea o.o

paradoxx

and now it is about mercury and venus.

Mercury moves backwards past venus who is closing in on jupiter, the moon makes an inconjunct to jupiter later on tonight.

The mercury/venus conjunction cerates an air of unsexual conversation, very uncharacteristic of scorpio and thus at odds with scorpio but a release of tension from sagittarius. Mercury needs venus to be clear because he himself is not clear at all right now, venus picks up on this and channels the energy into the foreward direction anyway. Soon after, mercury will be combust conjunct to the sun and everythign goes into overdrive but not in the direction one might want.

Fire signs get to move on their own accord unhindered, but might need some help setting an agenda, look to group endevours for inspiration.

Earth signs are being restricting, this is backfiring and eventually will restrict them from interfearing again, this stems from control issues that need to be addressed.

Air signs are active but not directed, this is easily fixable as events of the night and day start to take hold. Sleep won't be easy for geminis or libras for that matter.

Water signs are being held to expecatation, their desire to keep things deep and real might backfire on them, they need to relax and keep their wits about them or risk a breakdown.

Barbaras Ahajusts

paradoxx said:
and now it is about mercury and venus.
Fire signs get to move on their own accord unhindered, but might need some help setting an agenda, look to group endevours for inspiration.

Earth signs are being restricting, this is backfiring and eventually will restrict them from interfearing again, this stems from control issues that need to be addressed.

Air signs are active but not directed, this is easily fixable as events of the night and day start to take hold. Sleep won't be easy for geminis or libras for that matter.

Water signs are being held to expecatation, their desire to keep things deep and real might backfire on them, they need to relax and keep their wits about them or risk a breakdown.

Cancer is raging to be heard after extreem paranoia delusions, Capricorn is trying to pacify Cancer and the Gemini is still sleeping after the flu has hit. Wonderful!
A breakdown and the flu. Those squirrel's nest keep looking better and better each day! ;)

Barb

Ulfdis

Talk about Mercury Retrograde! Our own governor here in South Carolina forgot his voter registration card and had to wait a couple hours to vote (presumably for himself). LOL!

namesoftrees

getting the bigger picture :)

lol, Aha found it! Last night I lay in bed thinking ...
paradoxx said:
Sleep won't be easy for geminis or libras for that matter.
for hours,
trying to be at ease with retrograde Mercury... and maybe ridiculously thought I might as well check my natal charts on the astro.com site. which I hadn't ever done although I meant to for years...

lo and behold, I have a moon, mercury AND Venus, AND saturn in Gemini as well as my Sun... No Wonder!!

or rather a lot of wonder..
rising is probably libran too ......my partner Aquarius

(Yikes )

Then I bumped into an aquaintance who it turns out has studied for the last 18 years! So let the learning commence!, (and bring on the 17th November!)

Seriously, thankyou aclectic astrolovers, for making me look up. One thing I have always been aware of, is the convoluting power of a mercury retrograde.. I'm staying in, I have a book to read and I'm making jam! By myself!