mercury retrograde strikes

paradoxx

Mercury's stationary and retrograde is still three weeks away at this point, but the effects of mercury's slowing down have already been felt, seen, and heard.

Ney York: The plane crash in Manhatten has raised mercury's rulership over travel and communication. NY Yankee Cory Lidle's plane had lost communication with La Guardia Airport control shortly before the accident happened.

California: A plane carrying Alex Rodriguez (also of the NY Yankee Baseball Team) overran a runway at the Bob Hope Natl Airport. This situation is still being investigated but no one was hurt.

Mercury in Scorpio commands a presence of power and energy that most of the zodiac is unfamilair with (perhaps leo and aries can deal with it better than most). Mercury is closing in on Jupiter and will be in conjunction to jupiter come the stationary point. and speaking of jupiter, he is in square to Saturn, here two energies of contrast are making difficult energy patterns more managable. Jupiter is about expansion, fortune, money, income; Saturn is about restrictions, expenses, debt, and payments. In square the energy is a balancing game as they are not in harmony with eachother but the deepness of the jupiter reality is unavoidable while the fiercness of the saturn in leo is a boundry that must be respected.

On a more personal note my internet connection wend down earlier and my work place was having some technology issues with their printer. Since Uranus was just in trine to mercury (at the onset of the retrograde shadow) thsi makes sense, but the internet connection going down and then returning at less than appreciable speeds is annoying to say the least.

On a universal level, Scorpio has a tendancy to break down many things. This is the death card at its finest, a fallen king,a displaced crown, a broken sword, a setting sun, a white horse with a black saddle. Scorpio has the ability to set us free from our bonds, like a mummy unraveled from his past reincarnated into a new time. Scorpio is the energy of death and rebirth and the energy of scorpio is being felt with mercury's retrograd shadow. We are in the current and flow of scorpios deep dark waters, we are now more in touch with the energy of the netherworld, and we will continue to absorb that energy as we come closer to Halloween.

Well, this post has gone off on its own tangent, so lets recap, Mercury is in retrograde shadow, the stationary point is going ot be mercury conjunct juptier, that in turn will be trine to uranus who will be in pices ready to go stationary and direct (although a lot slower), all the while Jupiter and Saturn square eachother putting us in a position of having to keep our finances together and asking us to e intellegent with our choices, and unelss you have a supercomputer for a brain, your savings might not actually save you money.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Scorpio is the energy of death and rebirth and the energy of scorpio is being felt with mercury's retrograd shadow. We are in the current and flow of scorpios deep dark waters, we are now more in touch with the energy of the netherworld, and we will continue to absorb that energy as we come closer to Halloween.

My youngest has been commited for observation. She hit her low with drugs and a rough lifestyle. She can only come up, at least I hope during this time she can go through this death and come back from it.

Mercury's stationary and retrograde is still three weeks away at this point, but the effects of mercury's slowing down have already been felt, seen, and heard.

I know I have physically slowed down, alot. Its been a drain too.

Maybe this time can be put to some good use? Old habits, etc, to "die" before a new birth can begin?

Barb

paradoxx

Saturday is Mercury's retrograde moment, and Sunday neptune goes stationary and eventually direct again. While mercury, ruling air gemini and earth virgo, is in watery scorpio, neptune, who rules watery pisces, is in erratic air aquarius. to add to this, Aquarian ruler Uranus is going stationary in watery pisces. This is an electric and supercharged configuration, and we are going to witness great things, both good and evil, within the next few weeks.

Mercury: Watch out for contracts, agreements, and anything you sign your name to, natal mercury retros will have more luck in this realm than anyone else. Scorpios need to watch the road, but they do that anyway.

Neptune: Water Water everywhere, be aware of where you travel and with what vehicle. Hurricane John is approaching Mexico, and Texas has had some flodding issues as of late, the drama might continue and something else could be in the works as well.

Uranus: electrical surges are possible, don't overexert your own energy trying to fix something that might not be in your realm. Be intellegent, and honest about your skillset, otherwise you might be in for a load of trouble.

This instability is quite obvious if you know what to 'feel' for, but visual cues are not present, and those with natal retrogrades are already ahead of this situations curve, it looks like it will be a very interesting halloween.

bladeraven

Oh great...and hubby is having to travel next week......

Al Si'ra

i wasn't aware about the current retrograde thing..but i know one thing, the last one striked me BADDDD..

i have been having teribble dreams lately about death and stuff picking lots of 10 of swords..and lots of earthquakes happening around here in this last week..i can feel the scorpio energy deep down to the core....

but please no misunderstandings..i can't bear them this time..

:love:
xx

Rabbit

Paradoxx, you are amazing!!

and I am glad that you said Leo with be able to deal with this! I have had a horrible couple a months and it is time for an easement!!

paradoxx

I know i have mentioned it, but mercury does seem to be a very auspicious time for technology purchases. WEll one of my friends has purchased a new computer w/ a new dual-core processor, he has disconnected his perfectly usable, time-tested and rather excellent WXP pentium 3 and it is sitting in his living room.

Neptune has gone direct in Technology minded aquarius today.

So, what is going to happen to his new purchase? Will there be some real issues coming forth in these next few weeks, or will it go smoothly for his Canceran Being? Mercury and neptune will square one another here soon in the opposite directions that they had just been done with, how will this affect this purchase?

Trying to ignore this coincidence is a little too difficult for me to do, and yetl his purchase of the computer took place during the mercury direct/neptune rx square, it has now arrived as mercury and neptune are both stationary, and finally Uranus in pisces moves direct next month. A lot of technology oriented aspects are happening here and I can't get a bead on waht could happen, what his intentions are, or for that matter why he needed to buy a new computer other than to fulfill his role as a 'consumer of (new) technology.'

firemaiden

retrograde... whatever...
you get what you think.

seaweed

If you're still reading this link...So much peace to you, Barbaras. I know Mercury's influence can have everyone's nerves raw and on pins & needles. Esp. in the situation your family's facing, there's just no easy ways in or out. Thankfully, we're in the Moon's first quarter, so symbolically, it's like she may be coming out of the darkness of the new Moon and being drawn toward light and away from so much shadow. With the Moon currently in Pisces, matters such as these tend to come to a head--everything is nebulous, a bit foggy and confusing, and being in treatment must feel as surreal to her as the causes which brought her there. I imagine it's just been such an awful lot for your daughter to carry and, at times, having been a daughter myself, too often you feel like you're carrying an entire emotional world inside alone.

For a family at large, it can be a huge emotional ache, it's just and exhausting place to be...everybody seems to either want to help (but doesn't know exactly how) or wants to run from the situation. Either way, as a mother, you're in the middle, probably frustrated and just plain worn out. Ironically, I'm willing to guess that your daughter's feeling much the same. She just may need the time of Scorpio's influence to see how to give new birth to herself, then Sagittarius' optimism and big world view as a chaser to give her the boost she needs. (The winter holidays may be hard. You probably already knew that, but everyone's emotions/frustrations are so heightened around that time and family gatherings could be very uncomfortable for your daughter since everyone might be walking on eggshells. Be extra strong for her, if you can, find other things to do besides the usual--funny and distracting things, movies are great to get lost in--and let her rest when she needs it, as much as she needs it. She'll most likely be tired from trying to both put up a brave face and continuing with what she's already begun to learn--tips ans strategies--in treatment.) Besides all of these other aspects, we've just been through a difficult weekend, planetary wise, with regard to the Sun/Moon square--how hard it is to make a sense of self mesh with all of those newly up-turned sensations and emotons?

Take Care

Barbaras Ahajusts

Seaweed

Seaweed,
You are so very kind to send uplifting thoughts to me! Bless you many times over!
Things are looking up! She is home and on a new medication that stablilizes her moods. Hubbys doc is working on his mood meds too, as they are both bipolar.

I've been watching the Moon as she slowly comes to her full day, which is Sunday :D I'm getting excited! I need to walk in her light, alone.

But hubbys Mercury setting in his Cancer is pounding me into the wall. :laugh: If things go great for him, he has to question anything about it! ;) Ah such is life, with a (retro) Mercury setting in Scorpio and a Cancer hubby, huh!

Your post was so kind. Thank you so much!

:heart:Barb