Black Cat Tarot

MoonGypsy

Even though i am disappointed to hear about the quality of the card stock; and i don't care too much for these particular pip cards [What's up with those Sesame Street style numbers?:p]; Still...the cat on so many of the cards resembles my cat child, Thunder--so much--i can't resist. i am waiting for her to get set up with Paypal, though. Any updates in that regard? i wrote to her last week, but have not heard the slightest meow back from her.:love:

OctoberGwen

Hm, well, here's another one I can cross off my "might buy" list.

MoonGypsy

FYI, she is finally set up for Paypal! :love: Wouldn't you know, though...as much i have been chomping at the bit...now i need to wait a bit! :p

tarotlyn

:heart: that's okay sis, because Mercury is Retrograde right now anyway...better to wait
until after the 26th when it goes direct again...that way you will be sure to love this deck...:)

:heart: HUGS to my sis!
tarotlyn

FYI, she is finally set up for Paypal! :love: Wouldn't you know, though...as much i have been chomping at the bit...now i need to wait a bit! :p

greatdane

Thanks for the scans, BJ!

I was a bit surprised that there are pips without even a black cat on them. I thought that was kind of the point of the deck. I get it would be difficult to put like seven black cats on a card, but some of the pips look so plain. The Courts you added look great though. I have been WAITING for this deck or one like it (I LOVE BLACK CATS!) to come out, so even if cardstock is a little wanting or there are unillustrated pips, may have to get it anyway.

Freddie

This looks like a cool cat deck, kudos to the artist. It just needs a little help in the minor arcana to spruce it up.

Freddie