Black Cat Tarot

bjmeacham

I hope it is alright that I post this here, as I am pretty new here, BUT...I found information about a Black Cat Tarot when googling. I emailed the artist: she says she's trying to find a publisher, and she has designed a full 78 cards deck with both minors and majors. So far all that is available is a book and poster. I have wanted a black cat tarot forever, and it looks like my dream is finally going to come true :)

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/deta...Cat+Tarot,+as+listed+under+Arts+&+Photography

http://www.cafepress.com/+black_cat_tarot_posters,180751724

I also remember seeing a thread somewhere in the forum about someone looking for a tarot deck with natural looking cats, and this sure looks like one. I can't find the thread, but I hope the person sees this. It would be nice if anybody that knows how to help the artist would contact her. I told her about Aeclectic Forum...maybe she'll come her and post herself someday soon!

GryffinSong

That looks pretty cool!

greatdane

From what I see....

I'd get it in a MINUTE. Maybe it's time we campaign for this one....

If all cards are complete, she would just need to let major publishers know and we could start emailing. I would love a Black Cat Tarot!

I would like to see all the scans though, like Cat's Eye Tarot.

THANKS for posting that, BJ. And welcome to AT.

Storm82

I have seen the poster before and I would LOVE to have a black cat tarot,

Hoooope she finds a publisher

bjmeacham

Her name is Anne Adden
In her response to me she says:

"Thank you for the comments and encouragement for my Black Cat Tarot project. I actually have designed the complete major and minor arcanas. I can't afford just now to have it printed, so it isn't available for sale. I am looking for a publisher for the whole package: The deck, book, a specially designed cloth wrapper and a reference chart. If that becomes successful, I'll let you know."

Here's where I found her email address & also more samples of her work...
http://www.addencats.com/AboutUs.html , if you want to contact her.

greatdane

Then let's get this party started!

I am going to email her. Maybe she would like some help and support getting publishers to realize there's a market for her deck?

I WOULD LOVE THIS DECK! I even mentioned to another ATer not that long ago I would love a black cat deck, I think it's on a post somewhere in here!

strings of life

Ooo, I love the Major Arcana! I'm a proud mother of a gorgeous black, sinewy kitty.

Intrigued.

greatdane

I just emd her Aurarcana

Told her I thought there were a lot of ATers who would love her deck. I hope we hear more from her here. Maybe if you emd her too? It would be grand having her come over here and share more with us. I would be happy to em publishers on her behalf and I'm sure a ton of ATers would too. I Know there's a TON of us who love cats and love tarot and love cats on tarot!

Here's hoping, Aurarcana! Oh, and kitty's name? I love cats and I think black cats are just gorgeous.

strings of life

greatdane said:
Here's hoping, Aurarcana! Oh, and kitty's name? I love cats and I think black cats are just gorgeous.
His name is Eno (named after the musician Brian Eno). Ge is jet black...and sleeping in front of me on his Ottoman right now. I have some readings to do in the exchange forum and my boyfriend is out of town for work. Eno knows that I want his company :love:.

I'd love to see some larger scans :).

moveinwaves

oooh... i'd love to have this deck.