Light Grey Art Lab's Cosmos Tarot and Oracle Set

Scarlet Woodland

Just sent them a little email reminder as its been nine days now since I ordered. Fingers crossed.

ETA: Well that was quick! Just emailed me back to say the last shipment from the printers is in customs at the moment so should be with them soon.

earthair

Still no replacement sent yet...any one else had any luck?

RavenLuna

Hey Earthair, I got my missing card yesterday, so your deck shouldn't be far behind. Unfortunately my replacement card was considerably narrower than the rest of the deck, so I won't be able to use it mixed in with the other cards. I'm using the deck as a really substantial oracle deck anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I am finding it very accurate, despite it not following any typical tarot system. My 3 yo is fascinated with it and likes seeing a constellation in gold foil and then looking for it in the night sky.

I still think Temperance is ghastly though!

devilkitty

I ordered on 12 November and don't have anything beyond an order confirmation email, which is rather unseemly.
I suppose it's time to poke at them.

Winterchild

I ordered on 12 November and don't have anything beyond an order confirmation email, which is rather unseemly.

Same here, I have heard nothing since I ordered early November, but I heard they were reprinting the set so am guessing this is the issue.

:-/

earthair

Hey Earthair, I got my missing card yesterday, so your deck shouldn't be far behind. Unfortunately my replacement card was considerably narrower than the rest of the deck, so I won't be able to use it mixed in with the other cards. I'm using the deck as a really substantial oracle deck anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Sorry to hear that. I wonder if the narrow replacement is from the new or old batch they had?
I haven't had a good look at the cards yet, because I'm waiting to start afresh with a book and so I'm saving the 'official grand opening' of the deck until then!

Same here, I have heard nothing since I ordered early November, but I heard they were reprinting the set so am guessing this is the issue.

:-/

lol re poking :joke:
Yup, I think they are still waiting, or all the new batch ones are very narrow (see above)!

skyfiery

I ordered at the start of November, and gave them an e-mail on 25 November to check. Got a reply on the 26th that their shipment was passing customs right then and should reach them the week after (which should have been last week or so?).

So...I'm not sure what's the status either.

Winterchild

I am finding it very accurate, despite it not following any typical tarot system. My 3 yo is fascinated with it and likes seeing a constellation in gold foil and then looking for it in the night sky.

Sounds kinda random different sized cards, cards missing...? Ok I need to know about Temperance.. might cancel my order if its that bad...

RavenLuna

Sounds kinda random different sized cards, cards missing...? Ok I need to know about Temperance.. might cancel my order if its that bad...

There are only two cards that I'm not keen on, out of a hundred. Temperance has a pink background with lilac horses that are "blobby" for want of a better word. There is a white rectangle with a brushmark on to represent Pictor - the easel. The keywords are assistance, encouragement and patron. I'm not a fan of pink, so that was a bad start, but I've worked hard to like Temperance, and this card throws me.

Page of Earth is Canis Minor, which I am warming up to. It has a green background with a cartoon style dog's face on it. The keywords are underdog, overlooked talent and unglorified action. At least this makes me think of under-developed talent, perhaps learning a skill etc.

I've been using this deck almost exclusively for about three weeks, and am loving it. The vast majority of the artwork is absolutely gorgeous. My missing card was an oracle card, so it hasn't really bothered me. I just use 99 cards all together.

Winterchild

After some consideration and reading through this thread, I cancelled my order and got a refund this morning.

They responded to me saying that the decks were still going through customs and would be arriving any day now and all orders would be shipped out together if that helps anyone :)