The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Feretian

Oh, I can't wait to see!

*whisper*(That's the Ferret Deck Lady, in case you didn't know! I can't wait! can't wait!*)*running in tight little excited circles*

Cat*'s Cardz Are Here!

minrice

I am working on mine! I know I am behind, I hope to mail them by the middle of next week!

Feretian

You're not behind, minrice!

Deadline has been extended to the end of May.

(Partly 'cause Miss Know-it-all Bossy Lady hasn't even started her final cards!)

(Shhh!)

Cat*

Feretian said:
Cat*'s Cardz Are Here!
Yay! :party: Happy to hear that!

I was also happy to read that there have been others who wrapped their cards a little obsessively :):
Feretian said:
...envelopes, most of which are so tape-encrusted as to be impenetrable without the use of a jeweler's blowtorch...

But think of the little mousies, flying all over the huge big ocean, all by themselves! I actually packed them a little soft squishy toilet paper for being comfy and well-protected. I hope they didn't chew it to pieces?

Please expect my LWB contribution near the end of May. I have a thesis to write first. It (the thesis) will be handed in in four weeks :)bugeyed:), and any creative verbal impulse still left at that time will go into my LWB pieces. I already have a bunch of notes and will try my best to work in a footnote and some other silliness. ;)

minrice

Feretian said:
You're not behind, minrice!

Deadline has been extended to the end of May.

(Partly 'cause Miss Know-it-all Bossy Lady hasn't even started her final cards!)

(Shhh!)

LOL.
Well this is good news for me...

Netzach

blackroseivy said:
Actually, mice have pretty bare tails too (I've looked at a lot of photos)... Maybe not quite AS bare, but they are kinda pinkish. :bugeyed:

Anyway, getting the photo up now...

Love the mouse, BRI!!

Well, I thought they had bare tails . . . but then we caught (yet another) one in the humane trap in the loft and John held it up (the trap, that is) for me to get a good look at the inmate's tail . . . and it was brown.

Keigh

HudsonGray said:
I just posted my cards today so they should arrive on Wednesday. Two of each one. I drew different pictures but they all have the same style. It was too hard making exact duplicates so I didn't even try. My favorite is the one where there's only half a mouse on the card. I took a tip from that Japanese painter who was told to paint a flock of crows and ended up painting the tailfeathers of the last one leaving the picture (8 of Wands). He had good reason to run, you only get to see the butt, hind leg and tail. But it works (very dramatic, ooooooooohhhhhhhh).
I can't wait to see the scans!!!! Did you take a photo or have a scan you can post? Please, please, pretty please....with a cherry on top? :angel:

HudsonGray

Well, I made three photocopies (one to share with a pen pal, two for me) but my scanner isn't working too good (ie: not at all, claims it is not connected). Maybe someone else can get them scanned and up to see once they arrive?

Aulruna

Oh, I've missed this!! Some great cards!

Erm ... will people actually PAY for the cyber version if all the cards are up there for downloading? (Sorry, I'm always assuming the worst, considering how many complete strangers have approached me over the years, demanding that I scan decks from my personal collection so they can fashion themselves a "personal copy" ... I want Nonny to roll in money from this enterprise!!!)