The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

stefficus

All Is One said:
The way I've always looked at the courts is basically "make of them what you will." They are (it seems to me) the most debated cards of the deck.
yeah; i think i'm gonna start adding "inbreeding may be a part of the problem" to any reading involving a king, much like adding "in bed," "except in bed," or "like a ninja" to fortune cookie sayings. :laugh:

of course, i'm also considering wearing pillows strapped to my body when i go to work tonight in sympathetic magicks for feretian, so you may want to ignore me...

All Is One

stefficus said:
yeah; i think i'm gonna start adding "inbreeding may be a part of the problem" to any reading involving a king, much like adding "in bed," "except in bed," or "like a ninja" to fortune cookie sayings. :laugh:

of course, i'm also considering wearing pillows strapped to my body when i go to work tonight in sympathetic magicks for feretian, so you may want to ignore me...

I sooooooo needed that laugh. You slay me.

Feretian

stefficus said:

stefficus, that is so sweet of you :heart:

I think some staples popped when I read that :D

All Is One

Stefficus said:
adding "in bed," "except in bed," or "like a ninja" to fortune cookie sayings.

This is the mind that I miss so much from the Halloween Exchange thread.

Maybe I'll start appending those phrases to anything at random.....just for fun like a ninja in bed, in red socks.

gregory

Feretian said:
stefficus, that is so sweet of you :heart:

I think some staples popped when I read that :D
You have STAPLES ???? Wow - I had soluble stitches for my last MAJOR surgery. You must be sicker than I thunk; staples are the Big Stuff. I shall e-mail you just to terrify you.....

:love: and a gentle hug, mien from me TO YOU !

Feretian

Sorry to have steered this thread off topic...Let's get back to pure deck-talk, shall we?

[size=+3]
LWB.

Anything you think should be in the LWB to accompany your card.

Short and sweet.

Long descriptive text with analogies and ancient symbolism.

Relevant Knock-knock jokes.

Riddles.

Anything.[/size]

blackroseivy

9 of Wands

A white mouse nibbles his cheese, which he is carefully protecting behind a barrier of 8 large sticks, while perching on a 9th.

Upright: Watch your cheese, others may have designs upon it - but you are good and vigilant, so you should be safe for the time being.

Reversed: Time to get a new piece of cheese! You may lose your security, or at least your sense of it, any time now.

Howzat?? :D

Feretian

That's wonderful, blackroseivy!

I didn't mean you had to do it right this instant, though! :D

blackroseivy

Page of Swords

A brown mouse clutches his trusty cocktail sword in his mouth, ready for any challenge - he hopes!

Upright:

Someone with nerve and daring, but mainly bravado to hide their timid side. A tentative and intellectual type, one who will argue but back down if the opponent is overwhelming enough.

Reversed:

Extremely timid, and not sure how to use his sword, this mouse needs to study his fencing some more!

(Pic to follow, scanner on the blink so it'll have to be a photo.)