The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Sidhe-Ra

I've got my cards and I've just ordered some sharpies...I'm pretty sure from experience I won't be able to print o these cards, so I'll just draw straight onto them. I might do them spotty, T.T style!

lark

All the cards so far, are so cute and imaginative...mine look pretty dopey in comparison...I've already screwed up all six of my cards so i'm ordering a set of blanks.
So I can screw up even more. ;)
I experimented with printing a picture on one of the cards today using the glossy print setting, and it did print on the card, and it did dry nice...but my printer made it look spotty.
So if anyone experiments with this let us know...it might be my printer or just the way it's going to be on the card stock.
So back to drawing with the sharpies.
Slowly perfecting the technique, another 50 or more tries and I should have 4 cards to send in.

All Is One

God bless us, every one.

HudsonGray

The manufacturers of the blank cards must be really happy over this.

All Is One

No joke!!! I'm sending out a batch for Feretian.....packing them up today.

I have to go order another deck. One of the two I ordered never got here. I was wondering if you scoundrels ate them all up already.

Feretian

lark said:
All the cards so far, are so cute and imaginative...mine look pretty dopey in comparison...

Now, just cut that out!

Every time one of you Mice says something like this, you post a picture and stun me with your vision!

This is not is not is not an art deck!

It's our deck, and it will be just absolutely perfectly US!

(((larky)))

Edited to add:

P.S. I also have almost a full blank deck

(sounds like a terrible way to go through life, huh?)

..so just ask if you want more cards. That's why I have them.

GreenMoonBeam

Netzach said:
Oh dear . . . all I've done so far is a rough sketch . . . and bought my Sharpies, of course. And all these wonderful cards are being posted already. I hope I'm not going to be the last card in!

Never fear. I am here. Likely it will be me!:bugeyed:

lark

Feretian said:
Now, just cut that out!

Every time one of you Mice says something like this, you post a picture and stun me with your vision!
I fear your stun gun will be in the OFF postion when you see mine.
I showed them to my kids and they just said, "Mother, really, you can do better than that!"
They always have such high expectations of me and I keep telling them I am only a mear mortal.
My husband said..."That's a mouse??" He's so supportive...:p

This is not is not is not an art deck!

It's our deck, and it will be just absolutely perfectly US!
You're so cute when your strict.

(((larky)))
Thanks for the hug I needed that.

stefficus

i got my ca-ards, i got my ca-ards!

yep...

(unrelated: lark, every time i read your sig, it just wells up and i almost wanna cry, and i am NOTNOTNOT a crying kinda gal (much like this is NOTNOTNOT an art deck...?) and... it's just beautiful. nice choice. ;))

Netzach

Just popping in to say Squeak.