The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

truelighth

gregory said:
Probably spell it VOMIT..... })

Thanks Gregory.. I am on the floor again! (fell of the chair a second time.. darn it) :bugeyed:

Jyscal

Ive nearly got my first sketches done. Ive got the borders looking nice i think but its just the mouse... Sometimes she looks dazed and confused, sometimes inexplicably happy and sometimes in a world of her own. But ill keep drawing... Even when my fingers break. Then ill grab some helpless victim and make them draw while i bark orders at them like a lunatic waving my broken fingers wildly in the air all the while...!

gregory

Oops, sorry all. Back to the World..... Jyscal has me feeling guilty.

By the way, if Beth Seilonen is here in this deck, please identify yourself :D

truelighth

gregory said:
Meow. Chomp. })

Hmm.. it just occured to me, Gregory. This would also make a good DEATH card })

truelighth

Hmm.. cards, cards? What? Oh, do I still have to draw something too? :) Right, I also better get on with it... well.. soon that is... :D

I did actually do some sketches this afternoon. The only problem is that they were sketches of my snoozing cat. Not really mousey there I am afraid.

gregory

My card-cat is preparing himself for the meal.

The mouse is already demised. (I was going to do a mouse in mouth one, but it was too hard to draw !)

Feretian

Jyscal said:
Ive nearly got my first sketches done. Ive got the borders looking nice i think but its just the mouse... Sometimes she looks dazed and confused, sometimes inexplicably happy and sometimes in a world of her own.

Well, with that range of emotion, I think you're well on the way! Do any of them have anything to do with the six or seven of cups? We want to see your mice!

But ill keep drawing... Even when my fingers break. Then ill grab some helpless victim and make them draw while i bark orders at them like a lunatic waving my broken fingers wildly in the air all the while...!

I'm happy I do not live in the same hemisphere as you.

Yet another Tedious Tutorial® from your Hostess...

If you like some bits of your drawing but not others, don't get mad and erase the paper into oblivion. Rip out the parts you like and trace them onto a new sheet. Chuck the rest.

Attachments

• phpX68vGQAM.jpg
    phpX68vGQAM.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 80

truelighth

Feretian, you crack me up with your tutorials. This one is soooo funny :D.

Aerin

Well, gregory, I chose the wrong marketplace seller. And I am trying not to mind since just because I worry because I don't always ship in 24 hrs rather than the agreed 48, I suppose doesn't mean that people who ship at least 2 days LATER than the agreed time are in fact rubbish.

*but I do mind*

And if they don't turn up I will go with your link.

My mousies will be a house mouse, a dormouse and a flittermouse. See different mousies. See. See.

Or rather don't see until I have spent A LOT more time.

Aerin

gregory

I thynk Feretian may as well just do the Nonny tutorial deck.... That pic could have been death.... :TDEAT

And I just did one of my Worlds. I wish I had a lyter pynk sharpye....

Oh Aerin - I'm so sorry. Mine was hi-speed. Was yours cheaper or something ?

Though I still wish there were a lighter pynk.... :(