Pictures of our Reading Spaces; 2011

TheOld

So as it's not 2010 anymore i started a new thread to show my new arrangment (again) ;)

Have a great day
TheOld

Attachments

• IMG_0613.JPG
    IMG_0613.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_0615.JPG
    IMG_0615.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_0616.JPG
    IMG_0616.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_0618.JPG
    IMG_0618.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 501

Caedryn

Very nice TheOld!

We have the same table! What do you use the hour glass for?

~ C

TheOld

Thanks Caedryn,

I'm using the hour glass to time my pro tarot reading as after 3 turn up the session is done :)

Have a nice day

Sulis

The 2010 thread can be found HERE.

RexMalaki

very nice, peaceful. I like the guitar...music...harmony of the spheres... I have a guitar in my reading space too!

TheOld said:
So as it's not 2010 anymore i started a new thread to show my new arrangment (again) ;)

Have a great day
TheOld

HearthCricket

Nice pictures! Love the top deck...which was is that?

TheOld

HearthCricket said:
Nice pictures! Love the top deck...which was is that?

It's a french deck call "L'oracle de la triade" very spiritual deck done by mixing many religious faith together with the number 3 signification; Love it :)

BodhiSeed

TheOld you have a lovely reading space. Comfortable enough to feel homey, yet with some cool items to give it a mysterious feel! Love that crystal ball!

TheOld

RexMalaki said:
very nice, peaceful. I like the guitar...music...harmony of the spheres... I have a guitar in my reading space too!
Thanks, have you try a Drop Tuning ? i've done it with one of the guitar and use it for meditation, much more adapted to it...
check the D-A-D-A-A-D Tuning here, it's often call the zen guitar tuning
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071004173756AAGjz3A

bodhran said:
TheOld you have a lovely reading space. Comfortable enough to feel homey, yet with some cool items to give it a mysterious feel! Love that crystal ball!
Thanks Bodhran, and in fact it's a real Quartz ball, it have red, white and black inclusions in it and it gave me very deep meditations/visions, it's like seeing the world in mini :)

Oh HearthCricket, forgot to tell you that i love your Avatar, so cute :)

TheOld