Black Cat Tarot

greatdane

First thing is...

does designer WANT us to lobby and second, we need scans of all cards. The first thing a publisher wants is to see all cards. I'm sure we would love to see all of them as well. From what I saw, I loved!

misfitknits

yes, i've just seen this thread, and i also really want to see better pics of the cards. i understand why a deck artist wouldn't want to put out all 78 cards publicly, but i can't tell much from that poster. :(

BUT i'm in love with the IDEA of a black cat deck!!! i'm not a HUGE fan of cat decks, but i looked at her website, and her "digital picture painting" technique is really beautiful!! :D and i DO love cats!! and ever since i was little i wanted a black cat, and now i'm all grown up and i HAVE one, a long-haired blackie called artemis!! only artemis is a boy!! :|

anyways, point being i want to see more and if the artist is willing, i'd also love to campaign for this deck!! *and AT-ers CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!*

greatdane

Exactly Misfitknits!

ATers have the numbers and publishers know this is the BEST tarot site, so I'm thinking all we need is the designers permission to campaign, to see her scans (maybe the way Cat's Eye was laid out? Something like that?) and if she tells us which publishers she's sending to, we can follow up with emails!

When I contacted US Games about Cat's Eye, I was told the way it works is the artist sends them what they would like published and they look at it. If we start flooding any publishers she sends to with emails.... :))).

But there is an order to things, so some steps have to happen before we can go to work and support this deck! Like does she want our support, who she's sending it to (which publishers) and to see scans. Worked for Cat's Eye, don't see why it wouldn't work for Black Cat!

SOOO YAY MISFITKNITS!!! If everyone feels like that, we should be able to make this happen.

bjmeacham

I thought I'd post my kitty's pic. His name is Onyx...not a very good picture but anyways

Attachments

• Onyx.jpg
    Onyx.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 86

greatdane

Oooh Ssso Cute Bj!

We need ATers cats for "poster cats" for this deck! :))

delizt

Thanks for pointing out such a lovely deck, I too would want one BADLY!!!

as I am the human to a very opinionated Black cat, how could I not?

GryffinSong

I've actually never had a black cat. I've had orange tabbies, brown tabbies, tortoiseshell, blue point tonkanese, seal point siamese, solid white, and a seal tortie point siamese. But never a black. But a beautiful cat is a beautiful cat, and beautiful art is beautiful art. If the rest of this deck lives up to what I've seen so far, I really, really want this deck.

AstaCakes

This is really a cool deck ^^ it has it's own style as well, it's different from the other amazing cat deck but still beautiful.

Has anyone emailed the author with a link to this thread? I'm sure she would be interested in reading feedback from ATers, and she deserves the praise!

Cheers,

Asta

greatdane

Hi Asta!

I did em the author and suggested she come over her to AT. I'm hoping she will jump in and discuss her deck and perhaps let us know what publishers she's sending to so we can bombard them with emails! :)) If anyone can help a deck get published, I truly believe it is ATers because we have the numbers and we're the ones buying decks! SURELY there are publishers out there that would jump on publishing this, but first the author has to send to them.

Little Hare

Well isn't there a tarot of the white cats? Then there needs to be balance and this means the black cat tarot ;)