Can someone PLEASE make this DECK!

greatdane

MODS, I put this post here because I thought a deck like this might ALREADY exist. If so, I just wanted the name.

I would LOVE a Lenormand in this style. Very 1800's. NO photos, NO Black and White, ALL paintings in the same period and in about the same style. VERY cohesive. I would like it to be like this CHILD (MINUS the borders, preferably borderless or minimal border, NO card inserts or poems, but a playing card symbol in a corner would be ok). SO...ATers...does this deck exist or can someone please make it? :))

Attachments

• CHILD.jpg
    CHILD.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 143

seven stars

ok.

haha...well I was just going to say ok but apparently I have to respond with more than that so....OK.

Glitterbird

MODS, I put this post here because I thought a deck like this might ALREADY exist. If so, I just wanted the name.

I would LOVE a Lenormand in this style. Very 1800's. NO photos, NO Black and White, ALL paintings in the same period and in about the same style. VERY cohesive. I would like it to be like this CHILD (MINUS the borders, preferably borderless or minimal border, NO card inserts or poems, but a playing card symbol in a corner would be ok). SO...ATers...does this deck exist or can someone please make it? :))

CUTE I like it too. Less is more, sometimes with cards

MoonGypsy

Cute Child pic...i kinda like those borders...:)

GD, i am not sure what you mean: "Does this deck exist?"

Is that painting from a deck or....?

Autumn Spice

That picture is very cute. I would love that deck too.

greatdane

MoonGypsy and AutumnSpice

I didn't know if a deck like that existed. No, I just found that pic and thought I would LOVE a deck with that VIBE. Really Victorian. There are many lovely decks out there, but I haven't seen one Lenormand in quite the Victorian mood I want, as in colored paintings. I AM WAITING ANXIOUSLY for the FLONZ, I already adore it, but that doesn't mean I can't have one with colored paintings too :)). I love the bygone era feeling. I live in a Victorian attic, I want a deck like this! Tomorrow would be good...no, I'm not impatient.

tigerlilybug

ok.

haha...well I was just going to say ok but apparently I have to respond with more than that so....OK.

That gave me a good laugh :D

That child is a cutie unfortunately I don't know of one that exists but you should make it so then it will be exactly what you want :)

Glass Owl

There are so many Victorian era advertisements and greeting cards that are really adorable.

Here are two that I like, one for the Child and one as the Woman.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 81

MoonGypsy

G O, that child somehow triggered my mind to remember the quirky Victorian ad decks of Marcia McCord...:)--both Tarot and Lenormand...

greatdane

Well that's just it, MoonGypsy

There are lots of vintage looking decks out there, but what I have in mind is different. Not ads, very cohesive. All very Victorian. I don't want a kind of mix and match. I don't want any photos, new or old. All just lovely paintings, all color, except for maybe the Key. I found a GREAT Key that is from I think a Victorian drawing. I know what I want and I thought it might be out there, and there are some BEAUTIFUL Lenormands out there. Just not the one I'm thinking of. And I think there's room for this one :)).