What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

tapestry

Heart of Stars Tarot

I'm very excited to be having a Heart of Stars Tarot on its way to me!

I have been lusting after this deck for a few weeks now, ever since I first saw it (I *love* movies and pop culture!), but it was already sold out. I finally decided to contact the artist to ask him that if he ever came across an extra deck, would he please let me know as I'd love to buy it. Well, lo and behold, he wrote back and said he found an extra deck and that he'd sell it to me if I was still interested -- hells yeah, I was still interested!

Lesson that I learned for future sold-out decks that I *must* have -- it never hurts to ask! :)

*tapestry*

Celtictarot

Just got the Gummi Bear Tarot :)

GaleStar

Ordered The Dreaming Way Tarot, Paulina Tarot and Joie ve Vivre Tarot! They should be arriving on Monday!

AnemoneRosie

It arrived! Kitchen Tarot (it's so quirky and charming!) and the Sforza. How wonderful. Happy birthday to me.
ETA: Holy crap, Golden Tarot! These cards are huge at almost an inch longer than my total handspan! I'll need to use my alternate shuffling method with these ones, it seems.

FaintlyMacabre

Another Morgan Greer. Am I hoping for The Lovers to improve :confused:

Diana

G6

Attachments

• MGLovers.jpg
    MGLovers.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 139

G6

Royo Dark

Generous ATer sending me Royo Dark the expanded version of the Black Tarot...

Attachments

• RoyoDark2Cups.jpg
    RoyoDark2Cups.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 116

MissChiff

I just received my replacement cards for the Delphi and I now have a Jean Dodal Marseillie..Yey me!!

FaintlyMacabre

What don't you like about it?

It has always felt sexist to me with the full frontal of the woman (never mind what she looks like!) and the man coyly hidden. That is why I didn't keep my first MG. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to see him either :bugeyed:

Diana

JylliM

It has always felt sexist to me with the full frontal of the woman (never mind what she looks like!) and the man coyly hidden. That is why I didn't keep my first MG. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to see him either :bugeyed:

Diana

The artist may have baulked at including the erection :bugeyed:

I'm awaiting Le Tarot Noir.