What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

JylliM

Marseille Cat arrived yesterday. I love it. The backs are gorgeous, and I love the little cats on the pip cards which are giving (somewhat tangential) clues as to the meanings.

FaintlyMacabre

Marseille Cat arrived yesterday. I love it. The backs are gorgeous, and I love the little cats on the pip cards which are giving (somewhat tangential) clues as to the meanings.

I am tempted by that one although I never use cat decks even if I buy them.

My US Games Morgan Greer came and I am very pleased. I wish they still put the strip on the cellophane (or whatever) to open them. I had begun to think I imagined that. It is just about like new but Belgian.

Diana

Luna's Crone

thoth regular size

Scarlet Woodland

I got my Francois Chosson today (yes, I caved) and it's a beautiful thing. Will have to wait and see if I'll read with it or just stroke it :D

Asher

Received Patrick Valenza's Trionfi della Luna (purple and rose editions) and the new edition (better cardstock and coated) of the Wheel of Change Tarot!

Luna's Crone

My regular size Thoth has arrived. It is used and i found that not only do i have to cleanse it but actually kinda clean it. the 8 of discs had invisible crust on it in one spot. Pretty much grossed out the germaphobiameister here.

Pipistrelle

Have just ordered the Silhouettes Tarot 2nd edition.

WonderGuy

Waiting for my Justice League tarot, very excited

Alta

Still waiting for my Justice league too, hope it isn't lost. I see the price on amazon.ca has gone up $10 since I bought mine and some of the offerings are even higher. I doubt that I would re-buy if it is lost.

Daemon Lover

Just ordered the Trionfi della Luna/ Paradoxical Rose....

Still waiting for my Moon Hare Oracle from Hannah Willow...it has been a month and still not shipped 😮