Trionfi della Luna -(Valenza)

swedishfish612

This will be my first majors-only. I'm planning on working through the Tarot Shadow Work book this fall/winter, so I think this deck will be perfect for that.

rylla

I am all for the 78 cards decks - but sometimes I make exception. This is one of them.

Patrick, please check your PM I have to ask you about shipping to Romania. I've got from you the Whispers from an InkwellI shipped to Romania so I am hoping it'll work out with this deck too. Thank you!

MoonGypsy

Are the reservations all spoken for? My $ has shrunk into the size of a raisin...
i love my DM so much! i trimmed the China edition and edged it in black...
gorgeous!

agviz

Having heard nothing to confirm the future release of a full deck, I went ahead and purchased the majors. While I would really love a full deck, the artwork is too grand to pass up.

Moonboy

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your interest:) While there are no plans to make Trionfi della Luna a full deck at this time, I do have a full 48 card Oracle in the works which will be ready by early 2015. :)

Thanks again!

PS...rylla, I messaged you:)

EyeAmEye

Well, I'm sold... :)

Moonboy

TImeline/Update for TRIONFI della LUNA:

Estimated delivery to the asylum will be between October. 1st- 10th… we will ship as soon as the decks arrive.

Those who pre-ordered will get an email once their decks officially ship.

Thank you again for all of your support!

Regards,

Patrick

Moonboy

...posted a sneak peak of the deck (Major Arcana-------6 bonus cards and Alternate Devil card not shown) at http://www.deviantmoon.com

This is the second batch and will be shipped after Oct 31st....

the first batch (Those who pre-ordered) will have their decks shipped THIS week! :)

Laura Borealis

Oh wow... I love it! Look at Strength... the Moon... all the details on all of them! The Fool, haha... :D

SO glad I ordered. I'm going to enjoy them immensely. Thank you Patrick :heart:

KhonsuMes

Sheesh I've been so out of touch.
Just saw this post and ordered!

(Hope it isn't just a glitch that the site accepted the order).

Matt