What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

Nina*

Adding the Chakra Arcana from Carol Herzer to my ''waiting for'' list.

Cannot understand why the Albano Waite didn't show up yet. Usually shipping from UK only takes two or max three days. Hopefully tomorrow...

HearthCricket

My Animal Messages and Bird Signs oracles have arrived! :)

Waiting for several books on chakras, as well as Classic Tarot Spreads.

Aulruna

Not expecting anything :(

To be honest though, I brought back 9 Tarot and 7 oracle decks from my vacation, as well as back-ups for the Hanson-Roberts and Golden Dawn and a 1970 Morgan Press Aquarian, so that should keep me happy for a while!

MysticalMoose

I am expecting another DruidCraft....:D well as it's my all time favourite I have to have enough copies...<whistles a cheery tune>....:)

MsRubyRain

I am awaiting a mini deck, Tarot of the Gnomes. The Chariot stole my heart. LOL...cute lil deck.

truelighth

I am awaiting the Tarot el Marcelino by our own Blue_Fusion. Very much looking forward to that one :D.

la-luna

truelighth said:
I am awaiting the Tarot el Marcelino by our own Blue_Fusion. Very much looking forward to that one :D.

same here :D

Wendywu

My kingdom Within came :party: I am amazed and thrilled with it. And I have put it away until the end of September - that took some doing!

Dusk Till Dawn

Now waiting on Highlights of Tarot. Still waiting for Back up Luman Decks , and Konxari Cards.