What's the postman bringing you? 2009 thread

lizziecat

Alta said:
I finally ordered the Pamela Coleman Commemorative set from amazon.com. I had it ordered through amazon.ca for months and they finally sent a email saying it wasn't coming, ever. So, off to .com and they posted it immediately, though mail takes forever to come from the States. And, on amazon.ca the re-sellers are asking $95 to $97 dollars for the set!!! while it is still available from amazon.com for the discounted price. :rolleyes: Though I'll bet the postage will be awful, I gather it is heavy. (Can you tell I am excited!)

Alta

Same for me - got the "sorry" email from Amazon Canada, but it's been shipped from amazon.com.
Mail takes about a day from anywhere in the USA to the border - stuff just sits in customs for up to two weeks and then it's sent by Canada Post Ox Cart to it's final destination.

And since it costs over $30.00 be prepared to pay duty, although once in a while Customs doesn't bother ripping apart your package and charging duty if it's only a dollar or two.

The crowned one

A '64 CHURCH OF LIGHT deck!... Woo woo!

MysticalMoose

Well my 4th DruidCraft came today & I must say, I am loving the large cards & so will use this set as well as my trimmed version.

Just had a note to say that my long lusted after Steele Wizard has been posted 1st Class so should be here either 2moro or Wednesday....

Last night I bid on & won "Cards of Love" by Laura Tuan which look nice & colourful & I've just won a mini Connolly deck which I think my daughter will like... No more spending now :rolleyes:

MM :D

Aulruna

Finally awaiting Tarot of the Sweet Twilight :D and the PCS Commemorative Set.

Startarot

Illuminated tarot

I have just ordered the Illiminated tarot. Pocket size now with glitter.

Nina*

Startarot said:
I have just ordered the Illiminated tarot. Pocket size now with glitter.
Oh.... you're going to LOVE it, I'm sure. It's wonderful!

Today I received the Merryday, Chakra Arcana (also by Carol Herzer) and the Templar Tarot. Amazing stuff; I have a hard time deciding where to put my focus right now.

A spare Albano Waite is still in the mail.

MomentoMori

Post man just brought me my Vampire tarot by robert place and i am still waiting on my robin wood tarot that i got in a trade from grizabella..after that nothing for a little while i guess...

la-luna

Yesssss

at last after being 3,5 weeks!!!! onderway my Taylor McCall arriver

truelighth

I received my Home Sweet Home Tarot by Beth Seilonen and the Polish Tarot by Robert Lichodziejewski in the mail. Still awaiting the Tarot de Marcellino. And also I just got a shipping confirmation of the Vampire Tarot. Yah! :D

Babychloe

I just received some new tarot bags and I'm currently waiting for the Gendron and Pearls of Wisdom.