Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

gregory

Indeed it is. And with that thought and as I just did another Nonny reading:

A rat can last longer without water than a camel can.

Night all :D

BlueDragonfly

I've really enjoyed the pictures you've shared, Wendy! There are so many beautiful places that Frankie's gotten to see!

There was an Aldi's and a No Frills where I used to live in northeast Ohio, are they the same companies? Around here there are only Glen's Markets(spartan brand stores), Walmart and convenience type stores with a few mom and pop shops thrown in.

BlueDragonfly

Safe Journey, Frankie!

(((Wendy))), I was so sorry to read about (((Gussie))).

nicole_

What a lovely journey so far!!! I'm so anxious receiving Frankie next.
I hope Frankie don't get culture shock and aclimatise well.

thorhammer

nicole_ said:
What a lovely journey so far!!! I'm so anxious receiving Frankie next.
I hope Frankie don't get culture shock and aclimatise well.
He's very resilient :D I'm sure he'll have a ball with you, and I really look forward to reading about your adventures together. Will you be able to post photos for us?

\m/ Kat

Lillie

Yay!

Frankie's on his way again!

((((((((Wendy))))))))
It's sad when he goes, isn't it?

Nicole, post loads of pictures!

nicole_

:) Pictures are in the plan though I am not sure where he would go and who he would meet yet, though I think he would be gorging himself silly with Singaporean food :)

Anything anyone wants to see? :)

He might just miss our monthly tarot gathering this saturday, but Singapore being so small, I could easily get Frankie some coffee (or supper) with some of us over here :)

nisaba

I want to see the evening food-markets! And braziers and smoke. I want to smell it, too.

And Wendywu - how did Gussy go? It's been a few days since you mentioned her. I hope you haven't let Zan_Chan anywhere near the tank with his Aerogard?

Wendywu

((nisaba))

I'm afraid we had to euthanase Gussie this morning. Three of her legs were curled up against her body and not functioning at all. The others were erratic, and she was just flailing at the ground and not going anywhere. She had no chance of recovering and we couldn't stand to see her like that, and getting increasingly worse..... The experts at the Tarantula Society were so very kind and helpful :)

I am so very glad I had her though :D I learned a lot, and she helped a lot of people to a better appreciation of spiders - she achieved a great deal in her small life :)

(painless euthanasia for insects means putting them in a small box and then putting them in the freezer. They fall asleep and simply don't wake up)

Lillie

Oh Wendy!

I'm so sorry :(

Poor you, poor Gussy...