The Quantum Tarot is going OOP

Le Fanu

Great news! And a deck which really deserves to be available!

nisaba

Leo62 said:
Thanks Rodney - both Chris and I are very happy that a new deal has been struck :)
<gasp> Would this deal include - <holds breath> - silver edges? <trembles slightly>

Leo62

Thanks Le Fanu and nisaba. :)

No silver gilt edges I'm afraid but there will be other compensations ;)

nisaba

Good-good. Soon as I can afford it, I'll grab a new one, and probably do a comparative review.

Then I'll archive my silver-gilt set, which is still immaculate (you wouldn't BELIEVE how carefully I handle it!) and use that one.

Sidhe-Ra

Leo62 said:
Thanks Rodney - both Chris and I are very happy that a new deal has been struck :)

I am delighted for both of you and for the world! The Quantum is one of the best modern decks out there :)

Em xx

Hedera

Yay, that is great news!

Congratulations!

missy

Leo62 said:
No silver gilt edges I'm afraid but there will be other compensations ;)

I am so glad it is being reprinted, but glad I got my silver gilded version! :party: The silver gilding goes beautifully with the Quantum, so I guess I have a first edition Quantum! :D

I have to say a special thanks to nisaba, who guided me toward this deck. :) I haven't yet started reading with it, but believe I will grow into it. The deck's imagery is stunning! I really LOVE this one! :D :love: :party:

nisaba

missy said:
I have to say a special thanks to nisaba, who guided me toward this deck. :)
<grin> If "guided" can be said to include directing by means of several burly men with large clubs that have nails in the end and a combine harvester, then yes.

missy

nisaba said:
<grin> If "guided" can be said to include directing by means of several burly men with large clubs that have nails in the end and a combine harvester, then yes.

:laugh: :D :laugh:

This is ENTIRELY TRUE! :D I was QUITE STUBBORN about the entire matter! :eek: I really dug in my Taurus heels! :surprise:

But, now I have my working copy of the deck, plus a sealed one tucked away. I have noticed already it is out of stock on Amazon and the usual online bookstores, so I think if one wants the silver edge gilded one that now would be the time to start looking, as it seems it is becoming HTF!

I am extremely happy I have mine, even if it took several burly men with large clubs with nails and a combine harvester, plus nisaba, to do it! :laugh:

nisaba

I'm such a subtle creature. With a feather-light touch.