130+ decks for sale ... in Dorset!

Naneki

For this auction the seller is only offering pick up. That will obviously discourage some bidders since not all can drive to get them. If someone did not mind picking them up for me and mailing them; then I would enter into the bidding myself!

gregory

SarahRacheal said:
lol i'd drive from Newcastle to collect!
Car-share ? Bid share ??

Aerin

It feels rather sad to me.

Poor person.

Poor decks.

gregory

Yeah - but - you never know. It may be not what you think. Who knows what the daughter who inherits mine will do to get shot...... As long as she lets you all know what collection she is selling..... })

Aerin

Well, I suppose...but the way they are stacked up! And I would imagine you would get far more selling even a small batch at a time. Oh dear. Poole is a Long Way - I used to have to fly to Southampton and then drive there on business trips.

Le Fanu

Aerin said:
It feels rather sad to me.

Poor person.

Poor decks.
When I first saw that photo I was reminded of those photos which terrorist show of their captives in cellars. They look like kidnapped decks! Poor things! :D Gosh if I lived anywhere south of the border and had a car, Id bid and drive there myself.

A tarot pilgrimmage. Oh can you imagine the joy! If a group of AT-ers got together hired a mini-bus, picked them up and - err.. - fought over them!

I reckon they'll go for a pretty good price. The having to pick them up will put so many people off. Wendy, you're nearest! I reckon we're looking at 200 pounds or something for the lot.

That's my estimate...

SarahRacheal

gregory said:
Car-share ? Bid share ??
My other half has seen this and said IF i win he'll drive me down to pick up (and we get a day out, if I push my luck maybe a weekend away!) So I'm up for helping out if possible, any ideas?
Sarah x

edited to add too far for me to go on my own lol thats why other half is sudenly involved lol

Le Fanu

SarahRacheal said:
My other half has seen this and said IF i win he'll drive me down to pick up (and we get a day out, if I push my luck maybe a weekend away!) So I'm up for helping out if possible, any ideas?
Can you wait until Christmas when Im back? LOL..

SarahRacheal

Le Fanu said:
Can you wait until Christmas when Im back? LOL..
in all fairness IF i win I'll hang on to them for people till they can collect from Newcastle or post what I can out.
no kidding this is an offer, I'm going for them but will NEVER get round to reading with them all so fair is fair and I'm happy to share lol
sarah x

Floss

I reckon if an ATer wins this auction, he/she could do a deal with Wendywu ... send her the money, Wendy rocks up there and collects and pays, then posts (in small lots of course) ... the winning bidder will be forever in her debt ... she could ask for free decks, readings, champagne and flowers sent once a month ... the possibilities are endless!! hehehehe